Cialis Professional
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46

Thread: Plushenko Awards Himself with Platinum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Northern CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    576

    Default Plushenko Awards Himself with Platinum

    I didn't see this posted on the many other threads on this topic:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,221408

    Plushenko has reserved himself with having won "platinum" in Vancouver on his official website.

    I don't care if he should have won or not, I'm officially not a supporter of him. Its one thing for MK fans to "award" their skater with a "higher" medal; its another thing if a skater "awards" themselves as such.

  2. #2

    Default Plushenko Awards Himself Platinum Medal

    He's still at it. Just real sad how far his denial has gone.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,221408

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,894
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    I just saw this crap on Yahoo! a minute ago.

    You know, I'm surprised Plushenko can't do a Biellmann spin. He has to be pretty flexible if he can bend over that far to kiss his own @$$...
    Michelle Kwan

    "The Skater So Great, She Didn't Need Olympic Gold to Make History"
    ~Michelle fan since 1995

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic712 View Post
    I just saw this crap on Yahoo! a minute ago.

    You know, I'm surprised Plushenko can't do a Biellmann spin. He has to be pretty flexible if he can bend over that far to kiss his own @$$...
    Plushy was good with Biellman spin in the past. Now Denis Tan is the one who is showing off the B spin in this Oly's

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic712 View Post
    I just saw this crap on Yahoo! a minute ago.

    You know, I'm surprised Plushenko can't do a Biellmann spin. He has to be pretty flexible if he can bend over that far to kiss his own @$$...
    He used to do a Biellmann spin, but had to stop because of an injury.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic712 View Post
    I just saw this crap on Yahoo! a minute ago.

    You know, I'm surprised Plushenko can't do a Biellmann spin. He has to be pretty flexible if he can bend over that far to kiss his own @$$...


    now THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She is not point to point, she is everywhere! She is MichaelAngelo and the ice is her chapel.~.KIRK WESSLER, sports editor, from the PJ Star in Peoria, Illinois.

  7. #7

    Default

    How come the IOC isn't shutting him up? Usain Bolt got a stern "talking" to from the Pres of IOC.... This is soo double standard.
    There's nothing more beautiful than being yourself!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Oklahoma (or in the case of my town being known for our okra---Okrahoma)
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Oh gaw Plushenko is just making himself look dumb. He needs to get over the fact that Lysacek won and he took silver.

  9. #9

    Default

    Here's another article explaining how Evan won over Plushy. Hopefully Plushy takes the time to read this article.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,220840

  10. #10

    Default

    Plush can do whatever he wants to make him happy. It doesnt bother me.
    WHAT doesnt KILL U, will MAKE U Stronger

  11. #11

    Default

    Oh my word. I am so embarrassed. I cannot believe he is acting in such a stupid and childish manner.
    Last edited by BassChick; February 23rd, 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: left out "believe". I can't believe I did that. ;-)
    "That's a lady skating." --Dick Button on Shizuka Arakawa, 2006 Olympic Gold Medalist

  12. #12

    Default

    His behaviour just gets worse and worse. I picture him sitting in a corner stewing like a little kid, throwing his crayons all over the room. I bet he's doing something like that.

    Kwanatic712 - didn't he used to do the Bielmann spin in his programs?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobert Dieu View Post
    His behaviour just gets worse and worse. I picture him sitting in a corner stewing like a little kid, throwing his crayons all over the room. I bet he's doing something like that.
    what's so sad about the whole thing is that he's in a really nasty public battle with his 1st wife over custody of their son. Isn't all of this behavior just fodder for his ex-wife's lawyers to use against him as a proper role model for a young boy?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Northern CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berthesghost View Post
    what's so sad about the whole thing is that he's in a really nasty public battle with his 1st wife over custody of their son. Isn't all of this behavior just fodder for his ex-wife's lawyers to use against him as a proper role model for a young boy?
    Suppose they could. But he could turn around and state that he has Putin's backing.

    As a skater, he's fine. As a sportsman, he's terrible. Nancy Kerrigan's "unsportsmanlike" behaviour in 1994 was NOTHING like this.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patinage View Post
    Nancy Kerrigan's "unsportsmanlike" behaviour in 1994 was NOTHING like this.
    And Nancy was robbed, Plushenko wasn't (there is a better argument for "he was held up" than "he was robbed").
    "I don't have to make sense I'm a skating fan." - AMAubert

  16. #16

    Default

    Poor guy...... I hope he pulls through all this mess in his life. It is painful and it is never fun, having family problems and then not winning the title. But hopefully, he'll stay strong and be strong. He's an athlete hopefully the Spirit of endurance kicks him...

    See you 2014! Jsut have lots of fun Plushy and stop thinking about the Gold and skate from your heart. You'll find a way.
    WHAT doesnt KILL U, will MAKE U Stronger

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iceangelica View Post
    Poor guy...... I hope he pulls through all this mess in his life. It is painful and it is never fun, having family problems and then not winning the title. But hopefully, he'll stay strong and be strong. He's an athlete hopefully the Spirit of endurance kicks him...

    See you 2014! Jsut have lots of fun Plushy and stop thinking about the Gold and skate from your heart. You'll find a way.
    I don't know if your being serious or making fun but I hope you are serious. I don't want him to come back in 2014 because he will be 31 and also because the judges obviously are not rewarding quads like they use to. What's the point? He is already a Olympic Gold winner just like the rest of the OGM winners so I'm happy with that. He can be too so there is no need to win another. Mostly I would not want him to come back and lose and read the crowing hatred on the boards again. It was just as bad as his attiude IMO.
    Last edited by evergreen; February 23rd, 2010 at 11:35 PM.

  18. #18

    Default

    I think Plushy is really hungry for gold so he will try to get the World's title this coming March in Torino.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    And I have just named myself Sexiest Man (barely) Alive. It's nice to think Plushy-like

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamChez View Post
    And I have just named myself Sexiest Man (barely) Alive. It's nice to think Plushy-like
    Heck yes! I'm on the cover of SI's Swimsuit edition! Go me!
    "That's a lady skating." --Dick Button on Shizuka Arakawa, 2006 Olympic Gold Medalist

  21. #21

    Default

    this is craziness that someone who is a legend and icon in this sport could show such disregard and disrespect for the values of sportsmanship.

    But I can't place ALL the blame of this on Plushenko. He's being heavily backed by his nation even his president. So he's definitley being fueled heavily to behave in this manner.
    Michelle, she had me at 6.0!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
    this is craziness that someone who is a legend and icon in this sport could show such disregard and disrespect for the values of sportsmanship.

    But I can't place ALL the blame of this on Plushenko. He's being heavily backed by his nation even his president. So he's definitley being fueled heavily to behave in this manner.

    Im not worried about it though..just a bunch of hot air! (oh, and the prime misisters name IS putin! so...yeah...lame hot air pun.).
    She is not point to point, she is everywhere! She is MichaelAngelo and the ice is her chapel.~.KIRK WESSLER, sports editor, from the PJ Star in Peoria, Illinois.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,118

    Default

    Yeah, if you have enough people telling you you're right, you start to believe it.
    Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right. ~Isaac Asimov

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    621

    Default

    So if we all say Michelle should be awarded with the 1994 National Championship title and have her break the record, it will happen? We should totally do it!!!!
    All we need is love, music, and the KWEEN!

    Keeper of Triple Flip

    Keeper of Wildside

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix View Post
    So if we all say Michelle should be awarded with the 1994 National Championship title and have her break the record, it will happen? We should totally do it!!!!
    Wait for it.....

    I JUST DID! Let the celebration commence!

Similar Threads

  1. This is what I don't get about all the Plushenko drama.
    By Sebastian in forum Skating Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: February 25th, 2010, 02:11 AM
  2. Can anyone beat Plushenko and the Olympics?
    By Carrington1985 in forum Skating Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 04:40 PM
  3. Katarina Witt at the Bild Awards (PICS)
    By handlem9z in forum Skating Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2007, 11:49 PM
  4. Project planning thread #1--Everyone who's in, please read!
    By Heather in forum Michelle Kwan Projects
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: March 11th, 2002, 09:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
kamagra oral jelly online
keflex
buy kamagra