PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

Pages : [1] 2

MichelleWKwan
December 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I hope all of you are having a happy holiday season. I spent Christmas Eve with the WHOLE family. My baby niece, Sophia, was born November 30. She made it to her first family gathering. Sophia's big sister, Olivia, was doing spirals around her presents and received a standing ovation from everyone.
Thanks so much for all your messages and support over the last few months. It means the world to me. I know you are all concerned, but I have a great team around me and I couldn't be in better hands. Wishing you all the best in the New Year. I hope to see all of you soon.
xo MK

scootie12
December 29th, 2005, 05:00 PM
yay!!

glad to finally hear from you.

Best wishes for the upcoming season!!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap

lemonade16
December 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Dear Michelle, wishing you and your family all the very best and a wonderful, happy and healthy New Year!! Thank you for taking a moment to check in at this incredibly crazy time! We are here to support you every step of the way!

Senquestia
December 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Michelle!:iceskate:

Fumbilicious
December 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I was reading in the MK chat and noticed the username and was like hmmm.. and checked it out and read it and was like NO WAY!!! lol.. So glad to hear from you Michelle, I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year! We will all be cheering you on!!! Rock the ice, lady!!!! :)

Shiprock
December 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
So nice to hear from you. Happy Holidays to you and family. Now, I am really looking forward to going to St. Louis. Wish you the best at Nat'ls.

isk8fan
December 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Happy Holidays to you Michelle. Thank you for everything.
When you are in St. Louis I will be cheering you on in person. When you are in Torino, I will be cheering you on from Wisconsin. Enjoy every moment.

Jagerboy
December 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Happy Holidays to you also Michelle. I can only imagine how wonderful it was to be surrounded by family and your two little nieces. I bet you are spoiling them rotten. :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you Michelle as you continue to train for your dream.

TJ25
December 29th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle.

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Looking forward to seeing you kick ice in St. Louis.

Tarynn@Elissa'smom
December 29th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle! Thanks for taking the time to drop us a line when you are so very busy. Hope you are feeling good, and I wish you the best of luck at Nats and Olympics. I will be watching with my four year old and seventeen month old daughters. My little one's middle name is Michelle, after you. I hope you have a blast, and that all of your dreams come true.:hug

Laneesmom
December 29th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Happy Holidays, Michelle!

We all love you and BELIEVE in you!

visaliakid
December 29th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Great to hear from you Michelle! Best wishes to you and your entire family for a blessed, successful and happy 2006!

Peter :D

Krista
December 29th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Glad you're having wonderful holidays, Michelle. Wishing you all kinds of luck for Nationals and Olympics, and a prosperous New Year. Thank you for stopping by :)

Heather
December 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Thank you Michelle! I know it has to be busy for you right now, and for you to have taken the time to wish us a Happy New Year means so much!!

I'm sure you will be seeing many of us at Nationals! :)

Happy Holidays, and a safe, healthy, and very Happy New Year to you as well!

swtan6el
December 29th, 2005, 05:38 PM
michelle, i am so glad to hear from u! hope u have a happy holidays and we can't wait to see u at national! we love u and will believe in u <3

pooksmommy
December 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hi MK!

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by - it means so much to us!

You know we're all holding a good thought for you and your health. We believe in you!!! :FL

rubyred
December 29th, 2005, 05:51 PM
All the best wishes for you and your family, Michelle!!! :angel :angel :angel

angelofmine
December 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Happy holidays to you and yours, Michelle! I look forward to seeing you compete at Nationals. :) All the best!

Grace
December 29th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Wow, what a wonderfully pleasant surprise! I hope you had a wonderful holiday - and best wishes in the New Year. A lot of us definitely will be seeing you soon and you'll definitely be hearing from us cheering you on - from the arena, all the way to our television sets and computer screens.

Much love to you and your family!:gphug

cestlavie000000
December 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Wow! I hope to see you in all your skating glory soon as well!

BatonKwan
December 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle! We wish you the best season ever in 2006! :hug

pookybear19
December 29th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Happy Holidays to you Michellle!! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and much success in the new year! Thank you so much for taking the time to post. You are awesome! Good luck at Nationals! We believe in you!! :clap

Lots of love to you and your family! :gphug

~pookybear19

skateslikeagoddess
December 29th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Hi Michelle! Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how your holiday went. Oh my, Olivia doing spirals already? They grow up so fast, don't they?

Thank you for all that you have done, and I wish you the best in 2006 and beyond! :hug

~Angela

probativev
December 29th, 2005, 06:17 PM
WOW! This is so cool! i'm so glad I came in and checked this out! Happy New Year Michelle, and may you have much much success and good health in 2006!!!!

Alexa

epoibim
December 29th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Thank you so much for posting, Michelle! It means so much that you take the time to acknowlege the crazy ones...;) Just as I've never been able to string more than 4 words together intoa coherent sentence when I see you, likewise this message will be jumbled and will not convey my feelings adequately at all.

I am so happy that you are doing well - our thoughts and prayers are with you...and if you need someone to hold the pain for you for a few minutes, say in St. Louis or anywhere else, let us know.

Please know how much joy and inspiration you bring to us on a daily basis.

I read somewhere that Americans idolize people too much, and thats a dangerous phenomenon, because we see our heroes as "different" and their accomplishments totally out of our reach.

Well, that is exactly what makes you so special. You inspire us to find the inspiration and the power within ourselves to make the world a better place...and I am forever grateful to you for just that.:)

I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful Christmas, and a budding spiralist on your hands...and congratulations on sweet Sophia!:)

Oh, and Totentanz freaking rocks!!!!!!!

mzheng
December 29th, 2005, 06:21 PM
WOW! Thank you so much for the post to let us know you are fine. Happy New Year to you You are in our hearts. Wish you have a health and successful new year!!!

KwanKat
December 29th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Wow! It's Michelle! This certainly is a very pleasant surprise. I am very happy to hear that you had a great holiday spending time with your family and that you are doing well. I wish you good health for the coming year and success to come your way.

Happy New Year and hope to see you soon at Nationals!

Aslan's Girl
December 29th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Oh, Michelle! Seeing a note from you brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for the note and also sharing your Christmas Eve with us. As a fellow doting auntie (of two nephews, 13 & 9), I know just how you feel about your precious nieces! Thank you for sharing :)

I am keeping you and your hip in my prayers every day. God bless you, Michelle! :angel

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and yours :hug

Bridget :)

El Segundo 909
December 29th, 2005, 06:28 PM
'' GOOD LUCK AND THE BEST OF HEALTH'

"2006"- The Best you can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you in "TORINO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap

:knee

kwanette
December 29th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Michelle, You look VERY pretty today...

Thank you for being the incredible gift that is you....:angel

graciesfriend
December 29th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks for checking in with us, Michelle! It sounds like you had a kwanderful holiday with your family! We're all hoping for your continued recovery and we know you'll be awesome in your upcoming events.

My best wishes to you and your family for a happy, healthy New Year! :clap

scheherazade
December 29th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks so much, Michelle, for your post! I am sitting here crying remembering all the wonderful memories you have given us through the years and imagining all the ones to come.

A very happy and healthy New Year to you and your family! Whatever happens, have fun!

loociex3
December 29th, 2005, 06:46 PM
It's absolutely great to hear from you Michelle! Thanks so much for dropping by. Happy holidays and happy new year! Good luck with everything :) We all love you and believe in you so much! :muah

Thanks again!
x3Lucy

michelle2006
December 29th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Hi Michelle!

Thanks you so much for dropping by. Its sounds like youv'e been having a wonderful holiday season. Hope you have a great new year as well. We are concerned about you but its good to know you are doing well- and are in good hands. We miss you and can't wait to see what you have in store for us....

Kathy Sullivan
December 29th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I can't believe you took the time to post. You are the best - we are pulling for you all the way. We hope you all the best and are appealing to all the higher powers that be to help you heal.

Boona
December 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM
My hubby, who pointed out Lake Arrowhead to me when we landed at LAX a week ago, (yep, he knows what is important to me!) and I are waiting for our delayed flight home to Ohio.

The image of Olivia doing spirals is priceless! I am sure that they will be as marvelous as yours!

You can not possibly know how your message has lifted everyone's spirits. We have all been so worried!

Now those of us who will be at Nationals are even more excited!

Meet me in St. Louis!

Boona, one of your mature fans! :wink

nymkfan51
December 29th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Michelle, you have given us the greatest gift to start this new year! We have all been so concerned for you ... it's just so wonderful to hear that you are doing better! :hug

I hope you and your family are blessed with the best year ever. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and hearts.

See you in Kwaint Louis! ;)

And congrats on becoming an aunt again! I became a "great" aunt twice this past year. How blessed we are!!!

fdevine
December 29th, 2005, 07:11 PM
What a wonderful surprise to find waiting when I came to check the forum. We're all praying for you, Michelle. Yes, we would love to see you at Nationals and we believe 2006 Olympics, but more than anything we want you well and happy. Please believe that.

Take care of yourself so you can have a strong body for those beautiful children you have said you'd like to have some day. God bless you.

grannie frances

neneth
December 29th, 2005, 07:11 PM
:angel Thank you Michelle for dropping by and giving us up to date about your health.I can't believe you drop by.You made my day today.I'm praying for continue recoevery on your back that God will stengthen it and you be more flexible.That you will win all competition that you enter.Your #1 Michelle keep up the good spirit no matter what.:hug

Deetlebug
December 29th, 2005, 07:14 PM
OMG!!!

Did you hear that SCREAM!!!! Yes, that was me...all the way from Connecticut to California.

Thank you so much for your kind wishes.

I am thrilled that you were able to spend such a nice Christmas with all of your family.

I hope you continue to do well, and have a Happy and Prosperous Beyond Your Wildest Dreams New Year in 2006!

Many healing :gphug to you.

Deetles

skatesindreams
December 29th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Bless you, Michelle - and thank you! You have given me so much joy over the years. Now, it is my turn to send you my support. I do so, with all my heart.

I will be among the MKF contingent in St. Louis, awaiting your latest gift to us - and cheering you on!

Esther

kwanluv
December 29th, 2005, 07:21 PM
What a wonderful surprise to log on and read this! :)

Michelle, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you as well.
We're so glad to know you're in great hands and we look forward to you feeling better and seeing you back on the ice soon!!!!

Take care and enjoy yourself over the next few months...you deserve it!

2006 will be wonderful year :clap :clap :clap

mommy2
December 29th, 2005, 07:24 PM
:banana I don't believe it the Kween stopped by!

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to let us hear personally from you! You are one special lady :angel! I am praying for your complete healing!

You've done it again--you made me cry with joy (and you weren't even on skates)! I'll be cheering for you from my computer screen and tv set!!!!!

I believe!!!!! :hug

P.S. I'm a high school teacher and I use you as a positive example of sportsmanship, determination and perseverance. Thank you for being such a wonderful role model.

MKsmiral
December 29th, 2005, 07:33 PM
WOW, it's really you!

Thank you so much for stopping by and letting us know you're in good hands. You don't know how much it means to everyone at MKF.

All the best to you and your family for a very happy and healthy New Year. You're in our thoughts and prays. :angel

gratefulmkfan
December 29th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Dear Michelle,

Wishing you all the good things you wished us and even more back to you. It was such a nice surprise to hear from you today. I knew I was sad about your injury, but I didn't realize how much until you intimated that you are doing much better. My heart feels lighter, thanks to you. Please don't misunderstand, if you go the Oly's and get that OGM, or if you don't, I will continue to love and support you. You have been such a bright light in my life since the begining of your career! I just don't want you to be in pain, and I want you to have everything you ever dreamed!

Your nieces sound adorable. I can picture Olivia doing those spirals around the presents, and it makes me smile. I am glad you had a chance to rest and spend the holidays with your family. You always said that Christmas was your favorite holiday, as all your family was together. I remember your popcorn stringing contest to win a tree when you were little. I have a feeling your nieces will never have that concern.

Thanks again for writing to us at the Michelle Kwan Forum. Best wishes (and lots of daily prayers from here) that all your 2006 wishes come true.

:muah gratefulmkfan

Don't worry. I'm female, married and old. I'm not a stalker! I just love your skating and your personna, and so does my husband. (We voted for you too. :) )

Lisa Seye
December 29th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Michelle,
Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time with your family. I am visiting with family, too and look forward to it every Christmas. I wish you much happiness in the years to come.
Lisa Seye in North Carolina

pianohabebi
December 29th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Thank you so much Michelle! It is wonderful to hear from you. We all hope you're getting better. Take care of yourself and have a Happy New Year. Oh, and good luck and best wishes for your upcoming events. :)

MFarone
December 29th, 2005, 07:45 PM
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Michelle for posting. Have a happy and healthy new year. I'll be cheering you on in St. Louis. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful memories and for taking me on the journey with you.

Maureen

pblueyes
December 29th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Awww, Michelle, it's so nice to hear about your wonderful Christmas Eve and to know the New Year will find you happy and well. Thanks for taking the time to post when you must be so busy; it means the world to us. Happy New Year to you and your family. Take care of yourself and know that we are sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way. :)

Thank you for all your inspiration!!!!

teacher1
December 29th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I'm glad you took time off for Christmas! Have fun soaking up those babies! They grow up so fast! I look forward to seeing you soon! Take care of yourself. Most of all, Have fun!!

MichelynB
December 29th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Thank you so much for thinking of us during this very busy time. Our hearts are with you and hope your recovery is complete and that your New Year is everything you want it to be. Glad to hear that you are able to get together with the entire family during the holidays. It must be quite a good time with your new baby niece. Take care and thank you for the journey you've taken us on and may it continue as long as you want!
Michelyn

vive_la_reine
December 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Hey, Michelle-

You are absolutely spot on! How wonderful it is for you to take the time to check-in at such a busy time and let us know how you are doing.

Best of luck to you and your family this year and forever. I'll be cheering and rooting for you all the way!

You ROCK! :clap :bow :knee

flow35
December 29th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Dear Michelle

Thanks so much for taking the time to post here. It's like a dream hearing from you. Know that we are all pulling for your continued healing and your body to be pain free. Here's to you kick major butt in 2006:CK

manskater
December 29th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I can't believe I am saying Happy Holidays to an ICON!!

Happy New Year too!!

AJ Skatefan
December 29th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Hey Michelle,
Thank you SO MUCH for posting. It sounds like you had a great holiday and that you are recovering. Keep rocking!

AJ

LSUAmy
December 29th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Great to hear from you Michelle! Of course you know we are worried... you're our girl and we think of you often! I'm going to see you compete live for the first time ever at Nationals... flying all the way from Louisiana to St. Louis and I can't wait! I would wish you good luck... but you don't need it. You have that competitive fire and I know it will shine brightly.

See you in St. Louis!!!

Cjustice
December 29th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle and best wishes for you and your family in the New Year!:)

Sparks
December 29th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Thank you Michelle...Thank you for everything! :angel

serendipity
December 29th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Dear Michelle, thanks for droping by. So happy to hear that you're doing well and that you and your family had a fabulous Christmas Eve. Hope you do the same as you welcome the arrival of 2006!!!

<ps1> I'm sooo thrillllllled to hear from you directly.
<ps2> your baby niece and my dad have the same birthday - Nov 30th. :D

Scoobert Dieu
December 29th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I love you Michelle!

Thanks so much for this treat!

honey827
December 29th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle!! Best of luck to you in the New year. Thank you for posting and the kind wishes.

debbwin
December 29th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Hi, Michelle. It was SO good to hear from you. Here's wishing you and your whole family the very best this holiday season. God willing, my husband and I will be at our first Nationals in a couple of weeks. I so look forward to seeing you compete. May 2006 be a year to remember.....for all of us.
Happy New Year!!!!!! :)

WorldsGreatestMK
December 29th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I don't check here this often but hearing from you has made my day better. You always seem to be my guardian angel who watches my back. You are going to the Nationals as the Kween and you rock the planet of Figure Skating. I hope your holiday wishes come true. I finally here from you! You helped me get the gift I really wanted. I wish you and your family all the best. I know you worked so hard this summer your wishes are deffinatly going to come true, I am just crossing my fingers. Bye Michelle from a 13 year old who thinks you ROCK!!

Beth2000
December 29th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Michelle,

I hope you had the best Christmas ever. It sounds like you did being surrounded by your family.

Thanks for letting us know that you are doing great. I am looking forward to seeing you skate at Nationals!!!

balletgirl2
December 29th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Happy Holidays and thanks for the post Michelle! It is a great treat for everyone here!!! I hope you are feeling better. Here's to a great new year!

Forever Loyal
December 29th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Thank you Michelle for taking the time to wish us happy holidays. You never cease to amaze me. :star:

May health, happiness and good times greet you and your family each day of the new year!:muah

We love you and and I will continue to pray for your continued healing.:hug

God Bless you and your family. :angel

PattyJ
December 29th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Thank you so much, Michelle, for brightening our day, and for all you do to inspire us! Wishing you health and success for 2006!

luvablepinay
December 29th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle!! Best wishes to you and your family, and I hope you have a great season! :D

synnabun
December 29th, 2005, 09:16 PM
(I'll type mine personally too, I suppose :D I only sat here for an hour, diligently typing up the gathering information without having read anything else but the Event Info section, when I finally LOOKED at the forum with much surprise!!)

Hi Michelle!

There's nothing I can say that no one has said already. Thank you for thinking of us and visiting us again! It seems like it's been so long. I'm sure you know it, and everyone as said it, but we're with you 100 percent! The update on your family is wonderful. Many congratulations for your newest niece! May you and your entirely family have a safe and fun New Year!

We will see you at Nationals… in fact, at least 100 of us… so far. Feel free to stop by the gathering after your short program warm up too, lol! :)

~Bonnie

gbpisces
December 29th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Thank you so much Michelle. Im so excited for Nationals and Olympics knowing now that you are okey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great!!!!!I came out from "Lurkingdom".

Hey Guys Is it late to buy tickets for Nationals now?
Anybody from San Jose/
San Francisco Cali going to Nationals??????

SamChez
December 29th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I'm the weirdo that gave you the pin and keychain after your wonderful Boston skates. Thank you for being so gracious, and for warming our hearts for so many years.

And Happy Holidays to you! How wonderful to hear from you during this busy time. Thank you for reassuring us that you are in good hands, but we really know that at heart. Add the prayers and good wishes of thousands here, and those that don't even know about this place.

Your amazing skating and incredible character has lifted the spirits of America time and again. I am so proud to live in a country where there is a Michelle Kwan. Very best wishes to you at nationals; and I hope like hell that you can once again represent America at the Olympics.

When you are 41, please consider "skating" to Hail to the Chief (li'l joke, but I'm SERIOUS!).

SamChez

magicpixie
December 29th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Thanks Michelle for dropping by and sharing your Christmas story with us. I wish you and your growing family the best of everything for the New Year. Take care of yourself. :)

aaronts
December 29th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Yeh!!! We Love You!!!~

ShowMeTheKwan2
December 29th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Happy Holidays to you, too, Michelle!

It is so great that you took time to post here in the midst of your training and this busy holiday season. I hope that 2006 is your greatest year ever and that all of your dreams come true. All of us here will continue to support you in any endeavor that you choose.

I was already practically giddy about going to St Louis for Nationals, but now I think I just may implode! Go kick ice, Michelle! We will be there pulling for you!

Jill

Dream Again
December 29th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Dear Michelle,

It's SO GREAT to hear from you and I'm really glad you were able to spend some quality time with your family over the holidays. You and your family are very blessed to have one another as we fans are blessed to be able to cherish your mesmerizing skating. I wish you a full, speedy recovery and you have definitely been in my prayers and thoughts. You are such an excellent role model and such a strong, lovely person on and off the ice. I wish you all the very best now and in the coming new year and you will always have all of my support. Keep on inspiring!

Love,

Kevin :gphug

Louise1991
December 29th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Thank you for everything, Michelle. You are one in a million! :gphug

MKandNYYfan
December 29th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle!!! Hope your recovery is right on schedule and we get to see you loving it up at Nationals!!!!!

neneth
December 29th, 2005, 09:55 PM
:gphug from all of us here.Thank you for reassuring us about your health Michelle . I cannot get over it that you are really here.:bow

kwancierto de aranjuez
December 29th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Wow! This is a nice surprise! Thanks Michelle! Woohoo! I am so rooting for you!

iloveskating
December 29th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Michelle,
Thanks for the holiday wishes and the good news about your recovery. It's so great to hear directly from you again. Best of luck in St Louis, Torino & Calgary!
:SJ

BrazilSkates
December 29th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I had the chance to read something you posted in person (a little cliché, but what? Hahahaha). You know, down here in Brazil not many people get to know about figure skating, but guess what? They know about you. Probably not because of your jumps, spirals or whatever (they don´t really understand that)– It’s because you there, for many years, doing what you love.

Did you ever think you could get that far? You know, maybe in those countries where winter games are quite famous everybody would know about MK, but talking about Brazil, where soccer rules all the sports, how did you get so many fans around here?

I kept asking myself the same question and I came up with a really good answer: You are a human been with no much proud of your success – you don’t feel more special than anyone just because you’re a “wonderful” skater. You do not underestimate your competitors.

Go on and keep chasing your dream. Doing that, you will keep inspiring people like me to carry on their lives, always trying the very best to succeed but not been totally scared of failing.

There is a very famous Brazilian writer that says: “Distrust fate and believe on you. Spend more hours achieving than dreaming, doing than planning, living than waiting to live, because although who almost died is alive, the one who almost lived is dead.”

Love,

Manoel
:bow :bow :bow :bow

chipso1
December 29th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Thanks Michelle! Hope you have a wonderful New Year! I'm so excited to see you at Nats! Best of luck!!!!!!!;)

GetTheSet06
December 29th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Hi Michelle,

I'm glad to hear that you and your family are doing well and that you had a wonderful holiday. Best wishes in the New Year.

Sincerely,
Alisa

gouldy
December 29th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the Good wishes!! And the same to you!!!

edenlover
December 29th, 2005, 10:14 PM
YOU:) :clap :angel :muah raise us all up! Our inspiration!

Cole50
December 29th, 2005, 10:16 PM
No, THANK YOU Michelle...You continue to make us smile, and continue to touch our hearts.

Best wishes in this upcoming year in everything that you do. We are behind you all the way, no matter what! Our cheers and encouragement will never cease.

"Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born."

Never forget it! :)

kwanfanatic2002
December 29th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Hi Michelle, Happy Holidays to you and your family as well. It was sooo great to check in here and see a message from you!!!. You are so awesome Michelle. Your skating has touched my heart for as long as you have been around. I have enjoyed watching you skate since you began. I wish the BEST for you Michelle. You are such a special lady. I wish you a future filled with perfect "6's" Michelle. You are the BEST. I wish you the best at Nats and in Turino. There is not another skater in the world who can touch you. You take us along on your journey with your huge heart. I am so grateful to you for all you have given us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Michelle for blessing us and for the precious gift of "you" in your skating. YOu RACH MICHELLE.

I wish you continued improved health and a very happy and prosperous New Year Michelle. I have been very worried about you. It is good to read that you have such good people around you helping you. I look forward to the rest of this season enjoying your skating. Please take care of yourself and the BEST OF LUCK IN ST LOUIS AND IN TURINO. I will be watching you in St Louis and it will be awesome. I am wishing you another "skate of a lifetime " Michelle. God Bless You and Happy New Year. I truly BELIEVE IN YOU. :clap :clap :hug :clap

Michelle, in a few years, are we going to be watching another "Kwan" bless us on the ice. Another skater with those beautiful spirals. No one does them better than you Michelle. I am a little biased though because I think, (make that I KNOW) THAT YOU ARE THE VERY BEST SKATER IN ALL THE WORLD.) I love your new program too.

KaykoBakura
December 29th, 2005, 10:26 PM
omg it's michelle! lol good to hear that your doing well and enjoying the holiday season even with all the hooplah with nationals and the olympics then again you are Michelle Kwan, i expected that. i hope you have a good holiday season and a great skating season! :P your in our prayers!
Totentanz is awesome i luv it soooo much and i can't wait to see it in action again at nationals and the olympics!

Ashley
December 29th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Nice to hear from you Michelle :)

I'm glad to see your spirits are up. Thanks for the post. Can't wait to see you next month!!

Toly aka QUAD LUTZ
December 29th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Happy Holidays Too!

I wish you and your family good health and something you want for the longest time. A good new year for a very kind and lovable person

Hugs & Luvz
TOLY aka QUADLUTZ

robyn
December 29th, 2005, 10:35 PM
We just arrived home from Georgia visiting family and celebrating the holiday's. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you, Michelle, for thinking of us during the holiday's and through all you have been through! We wish you and your family all the best in 2006! I smiled about your nieces! My husband and I have two girls (10 and almost 2) and they made our Christmas the best yet! We wish you a speedy recovery!

MKalltheway
December 29th, 2005, 10:36 PM
just IN CASE you get this message Michelle (:)), thanks for being you!!! you have inspired me/us more than you'll ever realize. merry new yr!

GoldenMichelle
December 29th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share part of your holiday with us.
Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful family.

skatingfan5
December 29th, 2005, 10:44 PM
What a wonderful surprise it was to log on this evening and find a "Happy Holidays" message from you! But it really shouldn't have been such a surprise because you have always been such a caring and kind person -- so thank you for taking the time to post and share a little of your holidays with the MKF. Very glad to hear that you are in good hands and that your spirits are up. Wishing you and your family all the best in the New Year -- and blessings always. :angel

jesskate
December 29th, 2005, 10:48 PM
OMG!!! I'm all teary eyed! I was so hoping you would post soon!!! Thank You so much for taking the time out to do so! Sounds like you are loving being an auntie. Congratulations for that new baby niece. We can't wait to see you at Nationals and hopefully the Olympics! Thanks so much for always being such an inspiration. We can't wait to watch you rock the house in January and February! Best of luck this season, we love you!!!

feelingbegins03
December 29th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Great to hear from you Michelle! It's wonderful that you take the time out of your busy schedule to post here. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, have a great New Year, and have an amazing rest of the season! :RP

handlem9z
December 29th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Thanks for stopping by Michelle. I think your visit is just what the forumed needed.

Glad you enjoyed your holidays with your family.

Handlem9z<<<< Starting the OOF "Olivia Oppegard Forum" :lol

With Karen, Peter, and Michelle as coaches and the East West Ice Palace as a training center Olivia can't go wrong. We'll all be talking about seeing her at Nationals soon.

donnylutz
December 29th, 2005, 11:03 PM
We love you Michelle. (don't know what else to say)..........

:)

Katty52
December 29th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Michelle, Thank you so much for posting on our new wonderful forum. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful holiday and we all know that you have a great support system around you and we are so proud that you do. Looking forward to seeing you at Nationals, my first.:clap :angel :clap :angel

jkirk
December 29th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Michelle,
Great to hear from you! Glad you had a super Christmas and now mine is complete. We are all rooting for you and offer our love and support no matter what. :clap
God Bless You!
Skate from the Heart:SJ

love Jen

:bow :bow

Anahi
December 29th, 2005, 11:23 PM
YAY:clap Thank you so much for your message. I'm happy you're doing well. Best wishes for Nationals ans the rest of the season:hug
:knee

tracylynn
December 29th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Wow!! I don't know what to say except God bless you and your family, Michelle and Happy Holidays!!

billob
December 29th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Your post really made this holiday season for me. It was really icing (no pun intended) on the cake

Jennis
December 29th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Thank you for your good wishes and reassuring post! It's just what I needed to hear!! I still pray for you every day! I'm so looking forward to seeing you at nationals! Here's to a happy, healthy new year for you and all your family!!

pluto3658
December 29th, 2005, 11:58 PM
A quote made famous during the 69' Mets Miracle:

"You gotta believe." Enough said.

Glad to hear Michelle is cheerful and optimistic.....

You Go Girl!!!! :clap

TwinnerA
December 30th, 2005, 12:07 AM
I am glad to hear you are having a lovely holiday with your family! I also have a niece named Olivia (she's 5)! I first saw you at Nationals in Phx when you were 13 and you stole my heart away. Happy New Year, Michelle, and may all you hopes and dreams always come true! :hug :muah

Googoo
December 30th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Happy Holidays, Michelle! I wish you the best of luck at Nationals! You are such an inspiration to all of us! Thank you! :):)

KwanFan1212
December 30th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a little something to all of us Michelle! I'm glad that you seem to be in very good spirits and I pray that your recovery is going very well. I look foward to seeing you skate at Nats in St. Louis and I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed new year! :hug :clap :D

forestgreen92
December 30th, 2005, 12:30 AM
This is so wonderful! Thank you, Michelle Kwan, and may you and your family continue to be blessed this season and for always. :gphug

Corbon91
December 30th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Good to hear from you Michelle!!!! Happy holidays and good luck for this season!!!!

MK Simply Stunning
December 30th, 2005, 12:35 AM
I had a great one also. Wishing you the best New Year possible! Outstanding team and you amaze me how you stand strong!
LOVE YOU!

lynlei
December 30th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Michelle !
I am so happy to hear that you are doing well.
This is the best Christmas present I got this year!

SGuntur
December 30th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Dear Michelle,
What a wonderful surprise to check in to the forum and find your post! Thanks so much. I wish you and your family a joyful New Year 2006.
I've always wanted to tell you this and now I can and know that you will read it. One of my most favorite quotes is one that you said when you were a 17-yr old - "The one who wins all the time is strong and powerful; but the one who falls down, is trampled upon and injured but gets back up and fights, that's whom I admire the most". It has given me inspiration so many times. Thankyou.

archie4
December 30th, 2005, 01:03 AM
It is so good to hear from you. I know we'll all be pulling for you at Nationals! (Somehow I'll have to figure out how to see you in the dorm at college :wink .) Keep up all of the good work; we're routing for you!

mano
December 30th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Michelle!!!

This season has been so empty without you! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for making our holidays a memorable one!!! Please give your team a big hug and kiss for us for taking good care of you!

Lots of love (and incessant bowing), :bow :bow :bow :bow
mano

goldblossom88
December 30th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Thank you for writing to us Michelle. We have all been concerned and wishing you the best always! It's great to hear that you have had a great holiday with the people you love the most,namely your family and the cutest(I"m sure) little nieces! I wish the best of everything life has to offer for you as you keep inspiring and lighting up our lives with your beautiful, incandescent,luminescent skating. Be well always! Your skating means the world to us!! :kaodance: :o_o :kaodance: :kaodance:

patsue
December 30th, 2005, 01:38 AM
I've come to this "party" a little late (humungous computer problems at home--I had to wait to get to my daughter's home to get on-line). I always check MK Chat first and I saw Michelle's forum name and couldn't click fast enough!

Thank you Michelle for alleviating some of our concerns regarding your season so far--I feel the best is yet to come and I can't wait for the journey to begin. To you and all of your family I send wishes of peace, joy, love, laughter, HEALTH, hope, happiness and prosperity in the coming year. May all your dreams come true!

tripleloopboy
December 30th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Hi Michelle,

Great to hear from you! Happy holidays to you, too! Can't wait to see you skate again!

Thanks for being such an inspiration!

madison
December 30th, 2005, 02:12 AM
:banana2 :banana2 :banana2

WOW! Happy Holidays and New Year to you, too, Michelle!

You just made my year! I hope for all the best for you, and I can't wait to see you skate again.

:clap

IceSkate98
December 30th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Michelle, it's so wonderful to hear from you! I'm glad you got to spend Christmas Eve with your family! Best wishes at Nationals, and may you and your family have a Happy New Year!

mkice9
December 30th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Hi Michelle! What an awesome surprise! Thanks for dropping by and leaving us a message! I'm glad to hear your holiday has been going well. I hope you and your family have a splendid New Year's. Best of luck on your training. We can't wait to see you skate!

garnet49
December 30th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Michelle, Happy Holidays to you and your family. We all love you and you are always in our prayers for a complete recovery, fulfilled dreams, and much happiness in everything you do.

I'll be in Torino cheering and supporting you all the way!!

~Sylvia~

Nicki
December 30th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Thank You for taking the time to post and reassure us about your health. Thank you also for bringing so much happiness into our lives through your skating and your wonderful example of sportsmanship.

You will remain in my prayers for continued healing.

Happy New Year!

Sam18q
December 30th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I am so excited to see your message.

I am glad you have a wonderful Christmas with your beloved ones.

All the best wishes to you in the upcoming competitions and I think you know "We Believe" in you!!

lillyfly
December 30th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Thank you, Michelle! I have had a wonderful holiday this year.

I am sorry I won't be in St. Louis this year to support you, but many of my fellow MKFers will be there to cheer you on. I will be there in spirit.

Wishing you a Wonderful Holiday and a Great New Year!

la ah
December 30th, 2005, 05:48 AM
wow! michelle posted! thanks so much michelle! thanks for the inspiration over the years :)

i can't believe i'm back here...feels great..after 48.57 years hahaha.....

Happy New Year!

God bless everyone!

KeithB
December 30th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for writing to us at this forum. You have warmed so many hearts over the past decade, and I look forward to seeing you continue to do so for as long as you continue your skating career.

Best wishes to all,

The Thracian Gladiator
December 30th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Happy Holidays Michelle!

We all love you so very much.

Take Care
Giovanni:hug

lavender
December 30th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Thank you for posting and Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Such a nice surprise!:clap

ParalegalMKFan
December 30th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Thank you, Michelle, for taking the time from your busy schedule to wish your fans Happy Holidays. Hope you had the best holiday season yet. Continued prayers go out to you for your complete recovery and a successful and fun season. Kick ice in St. Louis.

Aren't nieces fun? I have three of my own!

God bless you, Michelle :angel

justdoitmk06
December 30th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Thank you for posting and the reassurance, Michelle. Happy New Year! Wishing you good health and success in 2006. My husband and I will be cheering you on in St Louis and Torino. See you there!

TheSkate
December 30th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Thank you for the wonderful note to say hi. As all the others have posted...I wish you the best for 2006.

I'm glad your recovery is going good and I look forward to seeing you in St. Louis. :angel I will be volunteering and I can't wait.

Thank you for sharing your joy and love of skating with us.

TheSkate
aka Jeri

Disciple of KWAN
December 30th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Michelle You Rock!!!

missmarysgarden
December 30th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Happy Holidays, Michelle!

It is wonderful to "hear" your voice! Thank you for all the "beautiful gifts" you have given us over the last 10 years. We recognize how much of yourself is in each of those gifts, and we will always be grateful to you for the years of joy you have brought into our lives. I wish you good health and good fortune in the New Year!

Disciple of KWAN
December 30th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Well, i love the fact that we worry for her and she knows it!!!

We love you Michelle!!!

Dolphine
December 30th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Dear Michelle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a wonderful message! Glad to hear that you had a great Christmas with your family. Please take care of your hip and we are all rooting for you! Thank you for all of the great memories you have given us. Wish you the best in 2006!!

*BELIEVE and HAVE FUN* :)

dreamsk8r
December 30th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Rach On Michelle! You can do it! You are the greatest and always will be!

snowbird
December 30th, 2005, 12:33 PM
What a lovely surprise and thank you for thinking of us at the Forum
this holiday season. I must admit that every Christmas I revisit the clever e-card you prepared for us a few years back. Your most recent sentiments will be equally cherished, especially since you took the time out of your hectic schedule to extend them to us.

We will, of course, continue to support you and send our wishes for continued health and happiness to you and your family. You have no idea how much joy you have given to so many here over the years. See you at Nationals in TWO WEEKS!

gatzbee
December 30th, 2005, 12:50 PM
OMG, thanks for leaving us a little message! We wish you only the best for this upcoming season!!! :D :D :clap :clap

lilahupa
December 30th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your greetings. It means so much to everyone here. I can only imagine how sweet and cute your little nieces are! Good Luck at Nationals and beyond!!

icare
December 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
We are very happy to see you posted here, Michelle.

Wish you and your family a happy new year,
and we thank you, love you and admire you,
because we were inspired by you,
and we have shared the joy and pride for all these years.

We will be with you for however long you are with us.

Wish a great 2006 for Michelle and Kwan fans!

:FL

Terri
December 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Happy holidays, Michelle! I'm praying and hoping that you have a happy, healthy 2006. Good luck and keep up the faith because we believe in you.

Many blessing to you and yours.

P.S. I love the name Sophia. It's a name I keep in mind for my future children. :)

Debbie
December 30th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Wow, 6 pages of posts! What can I say that hasn't already been said?

Thanks for your holiday greetings, Michelle! I'm glad to hear things are going well and I can't wait to see you skate at Nationals in a few weeks. :hug I'll be cheering for you loudly from row V!

P.S. I hope Karen is able to make it to watch you skate.

MKIcePrincess
December 30th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Thanks for posting Michelle! I hope you and your family also have a great New Years as well.

Also, I am glad that you received our many well wishes for a speedy recovery. We are all rooting for you to be healthy. :) That is the most important thing! Good luck at Nationals, we believe. :gphug

wunderbere
December 30th, 2005, 02:08 PM
What a nice holiday gift! Thank you, Michelle, for thinking of all of us. May the holiday season bring you the blessings of happy memories, renewed health, and a centered spirit.

CaraMora
December 30th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Thank you so much for posting Michelle, happy holidays and good luck in the New Year. I can't wait to see you at Nationals!

prudence
December 30th, 2005, 03:24 PM
What a nice surprise! Have a Happy New Year !!!
Regardless what Mr. Pru says, I Believe! ;)

HipSoCalGuy
December 30th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks Michelle for stopping by! Hope the year of the dog is golden for you!

marcilb
December 30th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much for posting Michelle! That was a great holiday surprise. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful family Christmas, and wishing you a happy, healthy and successful 2006!

amazing_annette
December 30th, 2005, 03:47 PM
:iceskate: :goldmedal :tos

Hi Michelle!

Thank you so much for your holiday wishes. I enjoyed watching you on TV while you skated in the Marshall's Figure Skating Challenge. You are definitely on the "golden" road to being 100% healthy for Nationals and the Olympics! Here's to you, Michelle. My prayers will be with you always. Your U.S. National title Nbr. 10 is on its way!

With Warmest Wishes,
Annette Gollon

TanithandBenFan
December 30th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to send us such warm holiday greetings! We are all behind you and wishing you nothing but the best. You'll hear our cheers in St. Louis!:clap Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!:)

jimikwan
December 30th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Happy Hoilday's Michelle, thank you for all the great memories.

Kim

BVsmurfette
December 30th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle - thanks so much for thinking of us all and posting! Glad to hear you're doing well, we can't wait to see you on the ice in St Louis!
Best Wishes, we're all rooting for you!

Kwanatic
December 30th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks for thinking of us Michelle! Best of luck. Prayers and good thoughts to you and yours for health, happiness and love!
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCSkate
December 30th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Great to hear from you Michelle! Best Wishes for the New Year.:clap

timothy d
December 30th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Regardless of what Prudence said:

I too, believe!! ;) :muah :P :clap

Kay
December 30th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle!

I was overwhelmed that you would take the time out of your busy schedule and healing process to wish us all a happy holiday. I will be praying and rooting for you at the Nationals and hope to see you in Torino. Give em hell Michelle!

Vinthekwanfan
December 30th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I know it's kind of belated, but trusting that the poster was indeed MK (who else would be sick-minded enough to pretend), thanks for updating us and reassuring us that you're in good hands. Michelle, happy holidays and we wish you the best of luck in Nationals and the Olympics.

Pati
December 30th, 2005, 04:47 PM
WOW!
You're the Best Michelle!
Stay the course and good luck this season!
I believe in you all the way!
Happy New Year!

JamieElena
December 30th, 2005, 04:50 PM
What a wonderful present to see this today. :) :)

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a very Happy New Year to Michelle, her family and what I guess you could call her 'extended family': everyone here at MKF. :gphug

LouAphn
December 30th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Thankyou Michelle for taking the time to write to us. Have a Happy Holiday and may your NewYear be will filled with lovely things =D

Bubaloo
December 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
It's so great to hear from you, Michelle. I am glad that you have recovered nicely from your injury. Good luck at Nationals! :clap

vixen62025
December 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Thank you for posting, Michelle!!! To paraphrase 'Uncle Dick,': We love it; we love it; we love it!!!!

MoonKitty02
December 30th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Here's wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Michelle. Good luck at Nationals!
Sincerely,
Kristen

whiteasian64
December 30th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Hey MK, that's great you dropping by like that and ending off 2005 on a HIGH note! : o ) I don't know what you're going to do, with the winning medals from St Louis, Calgary & Italy. If you want though, I could look after them for you. haha
All the best in 2006.

Chris

bagelpuss
December 30th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I'm glad to hear that you're doing well and I wish you all the best!!!! See ya in Turino!

JerryStopher
December 30th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Michelle m'love,

I know you'll be feeling great in Turino and your champion's heart will make us all proud.

And I will be way thrilled to see you here in Beaumont Texas in July with COI. See you then!!

Fozzie Bear
December 30th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Happy New Year, Michelle! :muah

LuvMK
December 30th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Hey Michelle!

So wonderful of you to take the time out of the busy holiday season to greet us at MKForum. You have really rocked (Rached) my soul over the years, Michelle. For me, you and what you do every time you go out on the ice represents what the essence of figure skating is truly all about. All these years, you have set the standard and paved the way for every up-and-coming champion, for in you they have been able to discover many of the extraordinary things about what makes up a true champion. There are still many mysteries and magic to behold and things beyond words that some people as yet don't understand. Revelations will unfold.

I thank you, Michelle, for being you and for all you have given. You are the spark that ignites my heart, and my love for the essence of figure skating. Skate with joy, always! I will love you Forever ... Spark On :muah

Best wishes to you, and to all members of your family this holiday season,

LuvMK (Olinda)

owneriris
December 30th, 2005, 05:40 PM
happy holidays to you and your family/////you are ajoy forever /wishing you the best of everything today, tomorrow and forever. iris

Sunnyskate
December 30th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Michelle!
Thanks for posting a message to us during a busy time! That was very thoughtful of you. It sounds like you had a special Christmas. :)

Best of luck to you for the next portion of the season.
:clap I'll be rooting for you! :clap

This quote reminds me of your wonderful skating and how skating should be...
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

tateskates
December 30th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Michelle!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'm happy to hear that you had such a wonderful holiday! I hope you have a wonderful New Year as well. Good luck at Nationals, we will all be watching and cheering you on!!

Have a great New Years!

Kate

owneriris
December 30th, 2005, 05:52 PM
michelle, happy holidays and hope your christmas was wonderful/// we all are with you . all things are possible, as in the bible fear not for i am with you. this scripture helps me too. the best is yet to come///// iris

Iskatgal
December 30th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Happy Holidays to you Michelle!
I'm so happy to hear your doing well. Here's wishing you a Fantastic Near Year! :clap
Good luck at Nationals, I'll be rooting for you to win your 10th Nationals title, then on to Turino!

Love always,
Sylvia

Maureen
December 30th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Thank you for stopping by Michelle.

Be well and enjoy 2006.

A fan since 1993, Maureen.

And then, there were ten!

Charmed One
December 30th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Michelle!!! :)

Here's hoping you have a truly "charmed" skate at Nationals & Worlds! And a Gold'n time at the Olympics! I can't wait to see you skate at COI in August! :angel

With lotsa love,
CO

butterfly021
December 30th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle! Glad to here you got to spend the holidays with your family. I will be attending Nationals for the first time this year and I cannot wait! Good luck to you always!

luenatic
December 30th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle! I'm glad you stop by and say hi. :bow

:)

weaselwoman
December 30th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Michelle,

It is so good to hear from you. Hope you have a happy and healthy New Year!
Your nieces sound so cute, give them a big kiss for us. :muah
See you in St. Louis. :clap

Mary

cloudnine
December 30th, 2005, 06:27 PM
We're so happy that you stopped by! Have a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year for you and your family! We're all behind you 100% and best wishes for the new year!:bow :bow

MKx3
December 30th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Thank you Michelle! It so nice hearing from you. I hope 2006 will bring you and your family a safe, healthy, and happy new year. Can't wait to see you skate in St. Louis.

taytay165
December 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Michelle,
Thank you so much for stopping by! Like others have said, it means soooo much to us fans. You are wonderful. It's great to hear that you are doing well. You are in my prayers. I can't wait to see you at Nationals!!! Thanks so much for being who you are.

- tara

SpreadEagle
December 30th, 2005, 07:11 PM
I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable holiday with the whole family. We greatly appreciate the fact that you took your time to write to us fans, especially with your busy schedule. I wish you a healthy, safe, and joyous 2006, and all the best of luck with the rest of your season. We all look forward to seeing you skate!

Take care, Sadie

christine
December 30th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Wow, how great to get an email from the 'forum'. . that you had posted. . . I rushed right over. . and I'm new here. . but NOT to you Michelle!!. . . My 90 year old mother finds:muah you to be a constant source of inspiration. . .she CRIES when she sees you skate. . . now I've never seen her do that during ANY other performance, of any kind!!!. . .we've both seen you live. . .and you're just absolutely the BEST. . . don't let anyone persuade you otherwise!!!. . . We just love and believe in you no matter what!!!!. . . have a wonderful holiday and know that there are thousands of us who support you !!! :angel

sk8tingfan
December 30th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Thank you Michelle for your New Years' gift. Regardless of whatever 2006 brings, know that you will always have the love, respect and support of the MKForum community and many others.

I feel so privileged to have seen you skate and been witness to the joy and awe that it has brought to so many. I also admire your poise and grace in the toughest of circumstances. It points to a wisdom far beyond your years.

May the New Year and future bring you only the best in life, love, and happiness

SeamusMalcolm
December 30th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Dear Michelle,

Family is what it's really all about, isn't it? I'm so glad you've had a joyful holiday and wish you all the health and happiness this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Peace,
Jessica & The Turner Family
husband Tim
little boys Seamus & Malcolm
& the pets: Nigel the horse, Teddy Boy the greyhound, & Lilly & Trixibelle the kitties

RA5CViggie
December 30th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Happy Holidays back to you. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you at Nationals.

alleycat
December 30th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Michelle, Thanks so much for writing to us during this holiday season. It is so great to hear that you are doing well and having a wonderful holiday with your family. I am so looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful skating in St. Louis! See you there :clap :clap

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

redk
December 30th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Happy Holidays, Michelle - Just go for it!!!

kwantessence
December 30th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Glad to hear that you spent the holidays with your family. I wish you the best of everything for this season and beyond!!!

Have fun at Nat's! :banana2

betty
December 30th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Merry Christmas Michelle & best wishes for the New Year.

Hope2006
December 30th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, mi adorada Michelle Kwan nos ha dejado un mensaje!!!! Que emocion!!!!!
Oh, i'm so excited that I forgot how to speak english ^_^ (it's not my original languaje)
Well, I hope that Michelle has a very Merry Christmas and a awesome New Year. And every one of you too ^_^
Best wishes,
Euge

lexeoe
December 30th, 2005, 09:59 PM
It'll be 2006 here in the Philippines in like 15 hours so let me be the first to greet everyone a Happy New Year!!!

Francis
December 30th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Michelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post on the forum. Just being the wonderful person that you are touches our hearts and make us smile.

You are truly a blessing and an inspiration.

I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the holidays with your family. Congratulations on your nieces!

Happy Holidays!

ICEDIVA
December 30th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time to wish us a happy holidays. We are praying for your speedy recovery. You have a happy holidays as well.:angel

Good luck at Nationals!!! We'll be your loudest cheerleaders.

lexeoe
December 30th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Didn't noticed this, but better late than never. Happy Holidays and Looking forward to seeing in 2006.

We'll cheer for you all the way.

Take Care.

Skwilla
December 30th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Thankyou so much Michelle! It means so much to us here to know you are aware of our support because we mean it all and it is everlasting. Have a wonderful New Year (say Hi to the neices!) and many best wishes on Nationals and Olympics!

Yours Truly,
Willa

calculusfan
December 30th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Michelle,

I'm SO glad you got to spend Christmas with your entire family. I'm sure you had a wonderful time. You're so sweet for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how you're doing.

I hope that the New Year :party brings good health and happiness to you and your family. You will continue to be in my prayers as you complete your recovery.

A sign at the December Marshall's said: "Kwan 2006 We Believe" and we are all behind you, those of us at each event, and those of us at home, watching nervously or logging online for up to the minute results.

Best wishes for a successful season (however you define success) and a year filled with family, laughter, and joy.

You inspire us all.

:bow Long Live the Kween!!!! :clap

bookworm1254
December 30th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for your message. You can't know what it means to us to hear from you. We have spent the last months agonizing and worrying and wondering. It's so good to know that you're doing well and that you had a good Christmas. How wonderful to have a new baby niece to play with! An earlier poster said that babies grow up too fast. Oh, they do...

You have given me a great deal of pleasure since your first senior nationals (at which time I turned to my mother and said, "well, we've got years of skating enjoyment ahead of us"). Whatever happens in the future, have fun with it, love it, enjoy it all, and know that we will always be behind you no matter what. I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy new year.

Mary

P.S. My birthday present was to see you skate in Boston. Totentanz is wonderful. That was the best present I've had in a long time. :clap

Jacalyn
December 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM
It is so great to hear from you!! Thank you for thinking of us at MKF.

You have no idea how much happiness you have brought to your fans. You take us on a journey with you each time you skate. Our hearts are filled with so much joy, love, and pride that sometimes it feels like it might burst!!

There is no other like you......never will be!!! :star:

God bless you and your family and best wishes to you always. :gphug

KwanKraze
December 30th, 2005, 11:23 PM
After all the joy and inspiration you have provided for us, you deserve all the happiness in the world. Here's to a speedy recovery and fields of gold in 2006!

centerstagequeen
December 30th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Dear Michelle,

Wow! Thank you so much for posting! What a nice surprise to hear from you! You are the best!! Thank you so much for everything. We love you and will support you all the way! Happy new year!!!:gphug

wingheartsong
December 31st, 2005, 12:30 AM
Michelle, wishing you and your family a magical, happy holiday time and a wonderful New Year! Thank you so much for posting - I have been praying for your recovery and sending healing vibes to California from Jersey! Looking forward to being in St. Louis to cheer you on and give you a BIG standing O ! Thanks for all the joy you give, JoAnn

ElkGroveGroovin
December 31st, 2005, 01:12 AM
Dear Michelle,

Oh what a wonderful surprise! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and a bountiful New Year! We all love you and cheering you on in 2006 and beyond! Best Wishes :hug :gphug :banana :party

Eeyora
December 31st, 2005, 01:19 AM
It is great to hear from you. I worry about you every day.Your skating is a blessing to me. I wish you the best this season.

BobbieSkater
December 31st, 2005, 01:26 AM
Dear Michelle,

I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year! :angel
Thank you for all the many years of your beautiful skating--its truly a gift!:clap
I look forward to seeing you skate again at Nationals! I can't wait!
Best wishes!!

MKinNYC
December 31st, 2005, 02:39 AM
Happy New Year Michelle! Anytime I want to smile or feel inspired, I'll watch one of your performances and your beautiful soulful skating just warms my heart. I hope you get better soon and I'll be chearing for you in Torino!
Maria

mpal2
December 31st, 2005, 09:06 AM
Happy Holidays in return. I'll be cheering for you in St Louis!:party

Kwanlover
December 31st, 2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks for remembering us in one of your busiest times! :) I am glad you had a great Christmas with your family!

I am praying for a fast healing on your hip so that you may again WIN Nationals and go on to Turino and do the USA proud like you have always done. You are THE ambassador for us, and we love and admire you greatly.

GO MICHELLE! We love you.:gphug

mary jo hirata
December 31st, 2005, 01:34 PM
My daughter introduced me to the forum about four years ago. Our whole family has watched you grow up on the ice. We love your passion, your beauty and artistry. However it is your heart that makes you the skater that melts our hearts. Your victory at marshalls 2005 emphasises how much your fans appreciate the beauty you bring to the ice. We have missed you this past year and are looking forward to see you strong and healthy on the ice next year. May the skate gods be with you and grant your every wish in the New Year! Know we will always be fans of yours and wish you the very best. :bow

cruelladekwan
December 31st, 2005, 02:51 PM
Dear Michelle,

Happy Holidays to you and good luck at Nationals and beyond! :)

Much love,
MaryJo

Michibanana
December 31st, 2005, 02:56 PM
Michelle, I'm sure you won't have time to read this as it's probably lost in the millions of replies to this thread :-D, but what a delightful holiday treat to hear from you! I wanted to let you know that no matter what happens this season, I am just thrilled to see you skating again! My hope and wish and prayer for you this season is that it will just be pure joy for you. The joy and beautiful spirit that come through in your skating are the greatest gifts you have given me as a fan; they bring me such joy, and they are why you are and always will be my favorite skater of all time. Happy holidays, Michelle, and I wish you a wonderful rest of the season.

icesk8tingfan
December 31st, 2005, 03:02 PM
Happy New Year to you, Michelle!!! and your family!
and
Best Wishes!
:hug

sadya
December 31st, 2005, 03:10 PM
Hi Michelle,

Good to hear you are enjoying your family so much, with an example as you I bet your nieces would be great skaters too one day. :D

I would like to wish you all the best for 2006 and especially Good Luck at Nationals and the Olympics. Thank You for giving us so many beautiful moments and making figure skating even more interesting. :)

zins
December 31st, 2005, 03:41 PM
Michelle, Wishing you and yours a happy healthy 2006. Here's hoping the new year brings you all the happiness you so richly deserve. Looking forward to seeing you at Nationals.

suzibear
December 31st, 2005, 06:09 PM
Glad to hear your in great hands! Good Luck in all that YOU choose to do. I'm behind you 100% :bow

Susan

poochie
December 31st, 2005, 07:38 PM
Happy New Year, Michelle! I hope this year brings you all you wish for! Take care of yourself and see you in St. Louis!

Dszablak
December 31st, 2005, 09:26 PM
Thank you Michelle for taking time out of your busy schedule to write to us. I have been a fan for a very long time and saw you skate a few years back. I understand your have had an injury and your making a comeback. I wish you the best of luck at the upcoming events. No matter how you do you will always be a champion and favorite for a long time to come.

Best of Luck
Debbie
Richmond, VA:angel

stephj03
December 31st, 2005, 10:37 PM
Thank you for taking the time to write to us, Michelle! Happy New Year and good luck at Nationals! :D

Sandra
December 31st, 2005, 10:57 PM
Michelle,
Glad to hear that all is well! I wish you a great and joyous new year!
-Sandra

Rottie
January 1st, 2006, 12:28 AM
Dear Michelle,

Thanks so much for the warm message of holiday greetings. Hugs to Olivia and Sophia and best wishes for happiness and fulfillment in 2006.

Peace and Health,
Rottie

skates1998
January 1st, 2006, 12:33 PM
Dear Michelle,

Thanks so much for the Happy Holidays message! We are SO happy to hear from you. We are praying for your continued healing and health, and all the best for you in 2006. We believe in you and will be cheering for you all the way for Nationals, Olympics, and Worlds this year! All the best to your family and your little nieces Sophia & Olivia, too!

Take care,
Kim & Kelly

kelston
January 1st, 2006, 01:20 PM
Thank you Michelle for giving me years of the best female figure skating there is. You make my soul sing while you are skating. No matter what just have fun that is when you are your best.:clap :clap :clap :spiral

Pikachuusb
January 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
Michelle Im so glad you are doing well and having a wonderful holiday season. I as well as sooo many others wish you the very best this new year:D It was so cute hearing about the spirals arond the tree, little ones are sooo adorable. I wish you the very best for Nationals, the Olympics, and Worlds. I will be cheering you on at St Louis:clap and will be rooting for you in Los Angeles from my couch for the Olympics and Worlds. I know you will be spectacular in all you do. Take care and have a wonderful 2006 and many more amazing years:D
Sincerely,
Shannon:D

Sharon
January 1st, 2006, 04:12 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post here for us Michelle! Wishing you and your family the Happiest and Best of New Years. Good Luck at Nationals!. I'm so excited that I'll be in St. Louis supporting and cheering you on :clap :gphug.

robinjoy
January 1st, 2006, 04:32 PM
Hi Michelle, Happy Holidays to you. Thank you so much for letting us all know that you are doing well. :hug Thank you for taking the time to wish us a happy holiday. Congraulations on your wonderful new neice. Thank you and Good Luck at Nationals. Best Wishes, Joyce

shirleyprice1
January 1st, 2006, 08:41 PM
You are an:angel to send all of us greetings when you are so busy !
I keep you in my prayers and hope all is going very well with you.:lol
Just remember, we :hug love you no matter what happens at the coming competitions.It was great coming to the forum and finding out that you had sent all of us greetings
Take very good care of your self...and "whoop" the booties of all your competitors.:clap
shirleyprice1

skatefan20
January 1st, 2006, 10:41 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post here at MKF Michelle!! :) Nice to hear your recovery is going along well.

Warmest wishes for this New Year!!

We wish you the best of luck at Nationals AND the Olympics :hug

IzzyS
January 2nd, 2006, 01:44 AM
Well, I just got home from a wonderful New Year's trip and of course, one of my first stops is the MKF! And what do we find here but a message from you, Michelle the Magnificent.

Happy New Year, God bless you, and we will all be rooting for you in St. Louis!

Congratulations on becoming an auntie again!

iluvtodd
January 2nd, 2006, 08:54 AM
Thank you, Michelle for posting your sweet message here! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful holiday season with your family. I wish you all the best in 2006! :spiral :hug

lovemkforever
January 2nd, 2006, 10:44 AM
It's so great this holiday, not only there are so many friends around, but also Michelle!:clap Happy New Year to you! We believe you in Turin, 2006:gphug

deedee90125
January 2nd, 2006, 12:22 PM
I was out of town for a few days and have just seen the post from Michelle! I would also like to wish Michelle and her family a bery happy holiday season, and a very Happy and safe New Year. I would also like to wish the same to the Mod's, Administators, and all the members of MKF!!:gphug

Carrie51
January 2nd, 2006, 12:28 PM
Michelle, God bless you for taking time out from your busy schedule to send a message to your fans. Wishing only the best for you and your wonderful family in 2006. Cheering for you in St. Louis and in Turin. Skate from your heart and you will always be a winner to me.

Love and Hugs,
Carrie Beck

Kwanstruck
January 2nd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Hi Michelle!!! Thanks for the holiday greeting!!! You're very cool, for being "HOT"!!! So tell me.....who taught Olivia to spiral around her presents??? LOL Good luck in 06!!! I'll see you in Duluth in June!!! I am lucky enough to have a front row, almost center, on ice ticket!!! Hopefully, you won't fall or anything, but if you do....make sure its in my direction, and I will catch you!!! LOL......ok.....In my dreams!!!! Love ya Michelle!!! Thanks again, and have a GREAT year!!!

"Kwanstruck"

1KwanFan
January 2nd, 2006, 07:02 PM
Michelle, I'm glad you had a great holiday. Happy New Year, and good luck in St. Louise and Turino. Am looking forward to seeing you skate in St. Louise.

torialynne
January 2nd, 2006, 07:12 PM
It's so wonderful to hear from you considering how busy you are! Thanks so much for the Holiday wishes. I hope you had a great Holiday with your friends and family. Here's wishing you a great 2006!

See you in St. Louis!!!

belladella
January 2nd, 2006, 08:42 PM
Michelle, it's so wonderful to hear from you! I'm glad you got to spend Christmas Eve with your family! May you and your family have a Happy New Year!

See you in St. Louis!!!!!!

KwanPassion
January 2nd, 2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks Michelle for the post! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! It was so nice to come back from vacation and see you are well. Have a wonderful new year, I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!

SweetAngel
January 2nd, 2006, 10:39 PM
Happy Holidays, Michelle. Great to hear from you. I just got home and saw this message. It is a great New Year indeed. I wish you the very best for this entire year. :hug
You are the sweetest angel. :angel

Happy Holidays everybody. :gphug

Yzerbear19
January 2nd, 2006, 11:29 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle! I hope you enjoyed them! :) Thank you for taking the time to post and wish us all a happy holiday season. Take care Michelle! :)

modern_muslimah
January 3rd, 2006, 10:46 AM
Happy Holidays Michelle! Thank you so much for posting. I wish you and your family the best for '06. I'll definitely be rooting for you at St. Louis and Torino!:)

Sheekah1
January 3rd, 2006, 11:39 AM
Michelle how great of you to stop by and say hello. Thank you and best wishes to you and your WHOLE family for the New Year. We'll be watching out for you.

WILLMISSMK
January 3rd, 2006, 01:12 PM
It's funny everytime I open the MK forum I always check if MK happensto stop by and post something..(of course I always get disappointed) But this was a pleasant surprise. I'd been down lately cause of no MK news and I'm really worried about her, how she'll do at nationals etc. This really cheers me up.

Happy holidays MK! Glad to hear you and family doing great. Goodluck at Nationals. (Also hoping and praying you make it to Turino) Wish I could be in St Louis to see you in person but instead I spent my money on a new 52 inch plasma where I wll be watching your every moves and your wonderful performances. I will savor every minute of it and no matter what happens, we will always be here. I know I will be a forever fan of yours.

KelyScot
January 3rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
Wow sounds like the holidays were fun for you. Been a fan since 1994. Hope to see you at the Nationals. No matter what happens just your presence on the ice will be a treat for all. We are all behind you . . hugs from Payson, Az:hug

ywkreher
January 3rd, 2006, 04:44 PM
Dear Michelle,

A joyful and blessed new year to you and your family too! Thanks for taking time out to remember us. Will be praying for you to heal speedily and supporting you all the way! :clap

Arista
January 3rd, 2006, 06:17 PM
Aww. Thanks so much for sparing time and posting. I'm rooting for you!

Peace and love.

michellesmom
January 3rd, 2006, 07:22 PM
I'm so glad you had a good holiday.

Congratulations to Karen and Peter and big sister Olivia! :)

I hope 2006 is a great year for you and all your family.

figureskating37
January 3rd, 2006, 07:47 PM
Thank you Michelle for your holiday greeting to all the members. Good luck in St Louis and Torino. Be strong, healthy and above all be happy. We love you.

StoryGirl9
January 3rd, 2006, 08:47 PM
Happy holidays MK! Can't wait to see you in St. Louis!

madaboutMK
January 4th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Dear Michelle,
Thanks so much for taking the time to post. All the best to you for 2006 in EVERY aspect of your life! It will be a joy to see you on the ice again this year. Every performance you give is truly a gift! Thank you! :angel