PDA

View Full Version : OMG RANT! It doesn't pay to like MK in other " places &

kwancierto de aranjuez
July 8th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Thank the Goddess for MKF! There is another "place" where MK is often bashed and people give you negative points for defending her. And they make sure everyone knows your marked through some green or red "something."

Plus that "place" has no sense of humor whatsoever. It's like so many people have sticks up their arses. And the "so-called people" that run the "place" make up arbitrary rules and their mean!

Thank you MKF! It's good to come home. At least here, I can rest knowing I can be insane about MK and not be given negative points for it! If you ever go to that "place," look up Evil's Evil Twin.

:LP

I hope this doesn't count as "place" dragging.8)

cestlavie000000
July 8th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Was this place relative to a skater that has never won a major competition and who has tried to knock other skaters down during warm up? Some people rally around brats...go figure?

kwancierto de aranjuez
July 8th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Oh no that place isn't very nice either... I went there and it was hatefest on MK all the time.

...Let's just say that this is not Florida State University. This place just seem to be hatefest all the time. No one has any sensitivity or humor. Yeesh!

;)

handlem9z
July 8th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets negative points at Florida State University everytime I mention MK :b :lol

I get them all the time to

Katie
July 8th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Completely agreed! This is the BEST place to be for MK supporters, of course! ;)
I just don't bother to go to any other forums right now. Pretty much don't want to read what they're writing, and I don't really care either. :)
:SP

kwanluv
July 8th, 2005, 06:32 AM
I agree, this is the best...which is why I don't visit other boards, and if you get upset with what other boards say, I suggest you avoid them as well. ;) :p

And I'm closing this due to FAQ...discussing the "negative" aspects of other boards.