PDA

View Full Version : Don't miss Heather's special MK Birthday page!

skatingfan5
July 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I'm sure that most of you know that Heather always has a special "Happy Birthday" page (http://heatherw.com/mk/) for her MK website on July 7 -- so in case you haven't been there yet today, be sure you don't miss it!

Heather -- Your MK b-day page rachs! :D

P.S. The link to the MK Forum Homepages on the bottom of this page doesn't seem to work anymore -- so I have to get to your MK site through the SkateWeb link.

michelle02olympics
July 7th, 2005, 04:17 PM
thanks for reminding me. im looking at it right now. the links are awesome!

did heather draw the pic on the main page?

Heather
July 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Thanks :) I add things every year, too. :) It'll be up until midnight tonight, and then you can find it always here:
heatherw.com/mk/other/mbday.htm (http://heatherw.com/mk/other/mbday.htm)

Yea, the site where I used to upload the forum images, and that has the sites like the mkf homepages is not working right now. I was told it would be fixed, and they haven't yet (same with my e-mail being down.) My site's URL isn't that hard to remember though. ;)

Michelle02Olympics-Nope, you'll see at the bottom of the page, I credit Hayley for the graphic. She made it from a picture of Michelle. I can't even draw a stick figure. :p

Kwanstruck
July 7th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Yay Heather!!! It's always fun to look at the Mk birthday page!!! Hot pic of Michelle too!!! :p Thanks!!! :) :) :)

tongueincheek
July 7th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the reminder, SF5.

Heather, that's awesome! That took a lot of research. Very nicely done, and a very tasteful tribute to Michelle.

kwanette
July 7th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks!! It's great!!:)

Kathy Sullivan
July 7th, 2005, 05:48 PM
a fun read Heather and great tribute to Michelle. Love the picture too,

Jarrett
July 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Heather I had no idea you had an official banner for your site. Cool. :)

Eeyora
July 7th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Awesome Job as always Heatherr!!

Heather
July 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Jarrett-Hayley made it for me. :) I love it. If you want to use it to link to my site or something, you can. :)

nymkfan51
July 8th, 2005, 02:18 AM
This is marvelous, thanks!

kwanluv
July 8th, 2005, 06:34 AM
That picture is amazing. Every year it gets better. :)

Good job!

Jarrett
July 8th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Heather I saved it to my "files." I will use it eventually. :rollin