PDA

View Full Version : EAST of EDEN '06 will get her GOLD!

Robert Preysler
April 6th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Here is my fearless forecast for Turino: LEE HOLDRIDGE music will get her the Olympic GOLD medal! She will kill the competition with her Kwan Smiral in the last section of her program.

:EOE

gatzbee
April 7th, 2004, 02:15 PM
i love EOE, but i have a feeling repeating music she used for SP isn't TOO great an idea. i think she needs something completely new and dramatic and inspiring where she can just tear apart the ending...

savvysearch
April 7th, 2004, 02:21 PM
She's skated to that program 500 million times. I wouldnt be able to handle all the of critics poking fun of her as trying to relive her glory days. It should be new and fresh are represent the NEW Kwan.

Toly aka QUAD LUTZ
August 12th, 2005, 09:28 PM
I guess.. it will be answered in a month or so:angel

edenlover
August 13th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Just as there are great Rachmaninoff pieces to skate too, Lee Holdridge has other wonderful compositions. Although EOE is my all time fave, I love the theme from Beauty and the Beastthe TV show--and the Love Theme from Splash. THere's also Wizards and Warriors, and others. It would be nice to see her skate an exhibition at least to some of these, even a compilation which could include EOE cuts. I agree, however, that she has used EOEtoo much, even thought the 98 Pro-am version is my favorite number!

adamlondon
August 13th, 2005, 10:45 AM
spartacus short and rachmaninoff long

MKIcePrincess
August 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
As much as I absolutely love EOE, I definitely dont mind seeing her use Spartacus again because that is a strong personna program.... to scare off the evil doers! lol ;) Nah, but seriously, I think sticking with that will bring success too.

Eeyora
August 13th, 2005, 01:02 PM
I would love to see an East of Eden long program for the Olympics. I freel it would bw a great retrospective of her career.

lillyfly
August 14th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Even though I don't think Michelle would do it, I would love an EOE long too. If she won the Gold it would silcence the naysayers. How many years has Iirna used this years program - card or joker program?

Sharon
August 15th, 2005, 10:24 PM
I too would LOVE LOVE LOVE East of Eden for the Long :D :D :D !