PDA

View Full Version : After our "Kween" wins all the golds.........

shirleyprice1
August 19th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I would love to see her skate to Gold as her exhibitions. I rewatched the skating tribute, and watched Kristi :angel :lol skate to it while Linda Eder sang it, it was so beautiful and would suit Michelle so well !

MKGrace
August 20th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Yes that would be lovely. And I would ball my eyes out from start to finish.:lol 8o Kristi's performance of it was pretty, but IMO it didn't hold a candle to Michelle's. After all Kristi's OGM performance was sub-par. Michelle's gonna blow em away. :smokin :MV

attyfan
August 22nd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Please don't jinx her.

FlashOBlue
August 23rd, 2005, 07:57 AM
Positive visualization is not a jinx.

lasaslav
August 23rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
I always say "Knocking wood, don't want to offend the skating gods here!" :)

kwanrifffic
August 23rd, 2005, 04:29 PM
I don't mean to tempt the skate gods but I must express what I know what will happen.
Michelle Kwan will be the 2006 olympic champion she's a guaranteed winner. Michelle will take to the olympic ice with calmness she is past being nervous, she will even trump the excitement Sarah Huges displayed in 2002. Michelle will take to Italy like a duck to water no other skater will come alive in Italy as Michelle will. She'll also complete at least two 3/3 combination jumps she will trump Irina's technical scoring because she's worked her way to it. The olympic commenatators will decide that Michelle's choreography is the best ever in olympic history her program will be considered the most outstanding program ever to come to the olympics.

foxytime
August 24th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Not to bring up spoilers here but do we know if Michelle will have two triple/triple combos in her LP? I sure hope so, her jumps have improved so much since SLC.

I mean I just watched her SLC programs and was wowed by how much improvement there's been in her jumping? Is Rafael a jump technician or smthg? I may have read that somewhere.

~Cassie

gratefulmkfan
August 24th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Yes, among other things, Rafael is a jump technician. He is a "technical coach", so having TT for a COPographer is a great pairing for Michelle this season.

I was watching the two long programs TT choreographed for Sasha. Swan Lake, and ?? the one the year before that. The choreography was magnificent, filled with MITF, and always some WOW moves. Sasha's execution often did not live up to the choreography, but the programs were so filled with exciting and interesting moves, she could have several mistakes and still score better than most.

Malaguena, the short program she did for Sasha, is one of the best SP's I've ever seen, and I don't like that music and I'm not a big Sasha Fan. I think TT has proven choreographic genius, time and again, and I'm glad Sasha left her so Michelle can work with her this season :) . I know, I'm bad. :b