PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Kwan Olympics dream

taytay165
September 10th, 2005, 07:16 AM
I haven't had a Michelle Kwan dream in a LONG time, but I did last night. Michelle was 3rd or 4th to skate in the SP and she skated to Spartacus. It was kind of weird, because it was almost like she hadn't skated at all during the season - no one knew what she was going to do. What she would skate to, how in shape she was....nothing. But then she skated, and it was INCREDIBLE!! lol I don't really remember specific elements, but I just remember thinking "WOW!!!!!!" All of her jumps looked on, her speed was AMAZING. She finished, and I never did find out the scores/placements.

So anyway, (lol) just thought I'd share that here...since no one else I know would really understand why that dream had any significance!

- tara

balletgirl2
September 10th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I totally understand! I had a MK dream as well a couple weeks ago too ( and I never have had an MK dream before)! LOL......

In my dream I went to Best Buy and was walking around the TV section and CNN was on. I happened to walk by to see Michelle waving and smiling with her Gold medal from the Olympics. I just remember saying "Thank Goodness" LOL!

Weird.....Maybe that is a good sign of good things to come, because I also had a dream about my sister smiling and waving wearing a crown (two weeks later she won the Miss North Coast Pageant).

Krista
September 10th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Not to be a big downer, but I had a dream last night as well, and I was at Michelle's practice, and she went to do a triple loop, and fell.

Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled when I woke up :(

taytay165
September 10th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Aww...DBM, I'm glad I didn't have that dream! lol But that's ok, it was just practice, right?? She'll nail it by the time she's finished practicing!;)

- tara

JunJohn21
September 12th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I had a dream too back in july and I saw MK on top of the 06 oly podium and fumie wearing the silver. Either Irina or Sasha took the bronze I can't remember. I was so happy that she got an olympic gold, but then I got so upset when I woke up because it was just a dream :( .

KwansPrayerWarrior
September 13th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Originally quoted by BalletGirl2
In my dream I went to Best Buy and was walking around the TV section and CNN was on. I happened to walk by to see Michelle waving and smiling with her Gold medal from the Olympics. I just remember saying "Thank Goodness" LOL!

:CH FROM YOUR LIPS (or dreams LOL!) to God's ears :CH