PDA

View Full Version : Got Bracelets?

Banannak
September 8th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Moderators - Could you please sticky this thread to the top and close the others? Thanks!

There are too many bracelet threads - I can't keep track:eek

If you still want one - they are $5 each. Send to the following address:

Anna Kanauka
P.O. Box 12254
Marina del Rey, CA 90295

or

Paypal. Paypal id: Banannak99@yahoo.com

They come in red and blue so please specify.

I will be on vacation from 9/12-9/26 so any orders will go out after that. If you have any questions - please don't post on the thread if you want an answer from me. Send to Banannak99@yahoo.com

Thanks guys! We have just over $1,000 so far, and I have lots of bracelets left.

Ciao!

Anna

MKseashellfan
September 8th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I wanted to say that a very nice friend bought two bracelets for me and my daughter. I am very grateful and thankful to that friend. I also wanted to say these bracelets are awesome and thanks to whoever came up with this idea.

I do have a question. My husband doesn't want a Kwan bracelet, but he likes the bracelet itself and wants to get a couple of plain ones in black and brown. Where can I purchase something like this for him?

Heather
September 8th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I stickied this one, and moved any other bracelet related ones to the Projects section

Banannak
September 9th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks Heather!

Bracelets were purchased at reminderband.com. If you go to the site, they do sell other bracelets - some on sale. I purchased a Tour de France one for my husband.

Thanks,

Anna

Skatekwan6
September 9th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Anna, have you received my payment? I sent it a few days ago.

chipso1
September 10th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks Anna! My bracelets did come today! They're a little snug getting on, but are just fine once I do!

Thanks for heading this project!:)

shirleyprice1
September 12th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Got mine in the mail today, just wanted to let you know, and many thanks, I love them.
shirleyprice1:lol