PDA

View Full Version : Official Jump Up & Down Get Excited Campbells Pen!!!

Deetlebug
September 13th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Vixon pointed out that no one has started the Campbells' excitement pen.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US? :b

This is Michelle's first competition of the Olympic season.

I am beside myself with excitement!

Can't wait to see her motivated, happy little skating genius self out there strutting her new programs with pride, enthusiasm and unparelleled skating quality. :) :) :b

I have been wearing my MK bracelet every day. I plan to wear it daily until she's done skating her Olympic long program this season.

Why?

Because "We Believe"

Do you believe?

Are you excited?

Where are you?

deetles

Krista
September 13th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Woo hoo!!!

I can't wait for the season to begin :D Im extremely excited and can't wait to see what Michelle has in store for us. And whatever it is, Ill take it :D

.oOo.ooo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.*bounces around* .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo. :SJ

I keep forgetting to put on my bracelet in the morning! lol for the love of pete.

Ill do better when I get the keychain I think, then I can't forget it. :rollin

Michelle is going to Rach in 05-06

patsue
September 13th, 2005, 08:40 AM
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! Proud wearer of the MKF We Believe Bracelet. Time is passing much too slowly but then anticipation is 3/4 of the waiting.

lemonade16
September 13th, 2005, 08:53 AM
YIPPEEEEE!!! HOOOORRAAAAAYY and YAAAY!!!!!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

GOOOO MICHELLE!!! ROCK THE HOUSE!!!

:LD :SS :MV :LD :SJ

lemonade16

vixen62025
September 13th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Finally!!! Glad to see we got off the couch and stopped eating chips long enough to start this thread! (Hey, I'm already doing the Olympic Countdown thread - with some great help from Honey!)

WHEEE! Go Michelle!

Since I've already had lunch I'll just do the Chicken Dance (I'm sure to the great awe of my co-workers!) :b

Fumbilicious
September 13th, 2005, 11:11 AM
I'm really anxious to see Michelle skate again!!!! GO MICHELLE GO!!!!!!!!!! :CK :FL :SJ :CHO

kwanluv
September 13th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks Deetles for starting this thread! :D

I was like Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol :CK

feelingbegins03
September 13th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Now that the US Open tennis is over, I have nothing to distract me from waiting for skating. I can't believe it's this close. Go MICHELLE! :SP

patsue
September 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Ive spent the whole morning watching Michelle skate--thanks cruella--Iplan on watching every day until Campbell's. I am so psyched! Go Michelle--knock em for a "loop" (pun intended, lol).

SamChez
September 13th, 2005, 03:13 PM
YAZZZZZAHHHHHHH!

And 1, and 2, and lift, and stretch...PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!

Sorry, gotta loose some weight or I may have to buy an extra seat for Campbells.

I know...I'll practice my reactions to MK's skates. Like Atlanta - I was LITERALLY running up and down the aisle. Valentine, jtla, eventerbess can validate.

OK, everybody! Run up the stairs and shout "Oh mah gawd, can you believe what we just saw!" Run down and throw a teddy bear. Run back up, hug 5 strangers, and burst in to embarassing tears. Dash back down, look at the scores and collapse into your seat <swoon> <thud>. Repeat as needed.

YAZZZZZAHHHHHHH!

ExcerChez

fdevine
September 13th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Yay!!I'm getting those butterflies again. Watched my Nationals 2003 tape last night. Just about went through the roof again. Can't wait to see Michelle skate. I'm leaving for Nashville to visit my son and family in the morning. Will be back next Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to check the forum every day.

grannie frances

belladella
September 14th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Sam ExcerChez - You're scaring me.

Sheekah1
September 14th, 2005, 05:40 AM
I cannot wait. The excitement is killing me. I have not taken off my bracelet. It's funny how red and/or blue matches everything I wear.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamChez
September 14th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Bump...BUMP...bump...BUUUMMMPPP...bump...bump...

Sorry, I seem to be bumping off the walls with excitement. GO MICHELLE!

BRING IT!!

BumpChez

Deetlebug
September 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM
YIPEEEEEEE YIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA......

Skating season's almost here, it's almost here, it's almost here.

I can't wait. :-)

lilahupa
September 14th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Yay, I'm in the Pen!!! I have been so excited ever since it turned September, knowing it's only a month away!! I have been watching all of my Michelle compilation tapes, and I am so ready for this comp!!!

katsk8
September 14th, 2005, 07:43 PM
*jumps in*

J Turner
September 15th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I know it's been said before, but I loff it for this year because I want her to get mad and attack!

Beware the Wrath of Kwan!

(Did anyone think of that before last year??)

Eeyora
September 15th, 2005, 06:32 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so nervous about this Season!!!!!

michelle02olympics
September 16th, 2005, 03:01 PM
what day, channel, and time does it air?

IceSkate98
September 16th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I believe I saw in Skating Chat that it will be aired Oct. 16th on ABC, and that's not soon enough!

GO Michelle! Show'em how it's done!

:FL

donnylutz
September 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I was about to get on the ice today when I saw a poster on the wall for Campbells! I've been skating here for 3 years, it's a rink at my college and it UBER HOCKEY obsessed...so it was SO suprising to see! It has a gorgeous picture of Kwan in the backround......

AHHHHHHHHHH
I'm marking the days off on my calendar....and also trying to not think about it to much cause it will consume me and then I won't get ANYTHING done! I'm so excited! I can't hold it in anymore!!!! In only 22 days we'll see Kwan's NEW LONG PROGRAM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHh, the same one we'll see at the Big O..........ahhhh, not to mention that in 22 days I get to meet her backstage......AHHH :) I honestly will faint........I'm scared! :) I wasn't this scared when I met Cher, I wasn't this scared when I met LeAnn Rimes, I wasn't this scared when I met Margaret Cho...all people I ADORE......but this is SO MUCH MORE! It's THE KWAN!

AHHHH

And 1, and 2, and lift, and stretch...PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN! LOL

:)

kwanfanatic2002
September 16th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Donnylutz, I am a huge fan of Cher and Lee Ann Rimes. I am so jealous. I am a bigger fan of Michelle's though and always will be. No one else touches me the way Michelle does. I cannot wait for Campbell's. My poor family is already tired of hearing me talk about it and about Nats.

I cannot wait to go and I hope I can meet her this time. I saw her at Nats in Dallas a few years ago and tried to see her leave (along with many other fans) and we missed her. I am sooooo happy that I get to go again.

I cannot hardly wait for the new season and see her new programs and her new dress. I could watch her all day everyday. :) :FBO :D :TJL :angel

J Turner
September 17th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Of all the famous women I adore, including Oprah :b , I would most like to meet Michelle, our belle. I wish I could get a picture of her with Malcolm, my little once 1.9 lb preemie. He's 11 pounds now. Watching her skate this past winter while I was on bedrest and then attending Malcolm's bedside in the NICU was one of the only sources of light when Malcolm struggling to survive.

Then ...http://image64.webshots.com/164/2/7/85/450020785nyOwSr_ph.jpg
Now ...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/292763609/292764841UnpXmH#

Donny, how did you get to meet so many neat people? What school do you go to? I went to UCONN, which had a decent hockey team. At the time, the rink was still covered and outside. And on top of a hill where the wind whipped and made it all but impossible to be comfortable watching hockey or skating.

vive_la_reine
September 17th, 2005, 07:40 AM
DeetleBug-Thanks for opening up the pen!

You asked:

Do you believe?
YES!

Are you excited?
YOU BETCHA!

Where are you?
RIGHT HERE!!!

Michelle, You're Simply The Best.

RACH ON!!!

J Turner
September 17th, 2005, 07:54 AM
oops I didn't know they were so big ... that picture is now, this was then:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/292763609/292764841UnpXmH#

:FL jump for joy he's gotten bigger.I wish Michelle could meet him!

taytay165
September 17th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Yay!!! I can't wait!! It seemed like this off season would never end, but now, we only have to wait 21 more days!!! GO MICHELLE!!!!!

- tara

taf
September 17th, 2005, 02:45 PM
J Turner-your baby is adorable. Glad he's doing well now. I'm not surprised Michelle was able to help you thru a tough time.

taf
September 17th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"what day, channel, and time does it air?"

Sorry, M02O, you missed it. It aired last Sunday.

donnylutz
September 18th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Donny, how did you get to meet so many neat people? What school do you go to? I went to UCONN, which had a decent hockey team.

I "had" a friend that worked at a radio station, so I got lots of promotional stuff, and was able to meet a lot of people. Most I didn't really care about! :)

I go to a state college in minnesota. Their hockey team pretty much sucks, but anyone that lives in minnesota can tell you how this is a completely "hockey state".

Deetlebug
September 21st, 2005, 04:27 AM
OMG! We are getting SOOOOOOoooooooooooo close!!!!!

Every day I keep hoping to see the first of the pre-event articles.

I can't wait for this season to get going. :)

deetles

kwancierto de aranjuez
September 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM
You know I tried to do a split falling leaf once and it hurted alot so no jumping a split falling leaf (I don't know how Michelle does it) for me in this pen but I'm excited. I can't wait for all the spoilers.

- John

ebayj
September 21st, 2005, 11:05 PM
Put me in the pen and strap me down before I hurt myself! In a moment of complete craziness tonight I cashed in miles, got flights in and out of MSP the weekend of Campbell's and got tickets at Ticketmaster faster than you can say Taj Mahal. I will be in the THIRD ROW at the Xcel Center. I will now start jumping up and down. A lot. I can't believe I will be at the beginning (Campbell's) of this season and the end (Calgary Worlds, also in third row).

When you are gone, no one will remember how much money you made, but everyone you encountered in your life will remember how you made them feel.

Krista
September 23rd, 2005, 09:23 AM
Just thought I'd stop in and add a WOO HOO Campbells isn't far off now !!! Gooooo Michelle!!!!!! here :D :FL

hadn't posted in here in a bit. I was due :b

kwanluv
September 23rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
Still a jumpin' and a kickin' :D

Fumbilicious
September 23rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
WAAAAAHHHHH-HHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Campbell's is getting closer and closer!!! GO MICHELLE GO!!!!! :CK :FL

Krista
September 28th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Only 9 days until Campbells!!!!

The Season of Joy is upon us :D

:EOE

Sheekah1
September 28th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Can't wait!!!!
Woohoooo

fdevine
September 28th, 2005, 07:59 AM
I'm excited too. Wish I could be there, but at least I belong to the best forum in the world with wonderful people who love to share. Can't wait to see the Campbell's thread in Spoilers.
LOL. donnylutz. I just read your excitement post.

grannie frances

Fumbilicious
September 28th, 2005, 12:45 PM
I'm soooooo excited about Campbells!!!!!!!! Only thing is I'm going to be gone for the weekend and won't have internet access so I have to wait until Sunday night to read the spoilers. Be sure yall cheer her on extra hard for me because I don't think my tribal members would like it if I suddenly started cheering, "GO MICHELLE GO!!!! GO MICHELLE GO!!!!!" at one our tribes biggest ceremonials. lol.
Anyways, only 9 more days!!!!!! :CK :CHO

unique
September 28th, 2005, 01:42 PM
I hate to ask if someone else did; however, do we have anyone from MKF attending Campbells & call in on the reports??

I'm sooo excited for this season. This off-season was difinitely nerve racking.. :lol

:CK :SS :RB :YS :EOE :SC :RP - Can't you see I'm excited :lol :rollin

unique

ebayj
September 28th, 2005, 07:59 PM
I'm flying in for the day on the Saturday of Campbell's and will be able to post when I'm back home in California on Sunday. But I suspect someone from MKF will be there with a laptop. If not I'll post my notes on Sunday.

ShowMeTheKwan2
September 28th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I can't believe that Campbell's is just over a week away! It is going to be so exciting to see all the skater's programs, and it's pretty remarkable that we STILL don't know Michelle's music. That girl (and her team) can really keep a secret! She knows how to keep the suspense going. This season is going to be so awesome, I can feel it. I really think it's going to be similar to the 2002-2003 season, where many doubted MK and then she won every darn event she entered.

Go Michelle!

vixen62025
September 30th, 2005, 05:37 AM
8 days!!! WHEE!

katsk8
September 30th, 2005, 02:11 PM
8 days! How are we all going to get through this week? I can't wait til then.

Aslan's Girl
September 30th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I can't wait!! I also can't believe that the new skating season is about to start once again :) I realized how close Campbell's was the other day, wow! We'll soon know what MK's program will be (assuming she debuts it here), we'll get to see a new gorgeous costume, new choreography, ahhhhh. :angel

Wheeee!!!

:SE :SE :SE :SE :SE :SE :SE

IceSkate98
October 1st, 2005, 04:20 AM
I received an e-mail this morning in which I was suppose to forward it to others, and if I did, I would receive a miracle. The e-mail contained a Thomas Kinkade painting that had running water, and was rumored to carry a miracle.

I've had faith all my life, and it was tested this past week. My free will allowed me to weaken and experience fear, worry, and doubt. But my faith was stronger. And through prayer, I surpassed the weakness and doubt, and received a miracle.

There are miracles all around us, and if we believe, the miracles will be attained through faith.

My miracles included friends who prayed, and reminded me to think using my free will to realize once again that faith was stronger. My miracles included a bracelet that I forgot I was wearing while I was at my office last Saturday when Hurricane Rita came through our town. When the winds became the strongest, I saw the bracelet on my wrist with the words we believe. The bracelet reminded me that God was there, and that's all I needed.

There was damage, and a lot of people had no electricty for several days. But no one was harmed or injured.

Miracles aren't received by forwarding e-mails. Miracles are received when we believe. So good luck, Michelle Kwan, and may God bless! Keep the faith!

:TJL :CH :LP

vive_la_reine
October 2nd, 2005, 02:28 PM
Beautiful post, IceSkate98.

kwanette
October 2nd, 2005, 03:05 PM
IceSkate98...glad that you are ok after Hurricane Rita.

rubyred
October 2nd, 2005, 03:22 PM
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, IceSkate98! :angel

tinuviellovesMK
October 2nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Go MK.

Ya'll better be eatin' your Jr Mints and chicken ya hear.

IceSkate98
October 3rd, 2005, 05:12 AM
I'm still wearing the bracelet, and thanks everyone! :) I am so ready for Michelle and Campbells!

:FL :TJL :TJL

missmarysgarden
October 3rd, 2005, 08:04 AM
I'm sure that someone will have a laptop (I don't own one) and can report more quickly than I can - but I live about a half hour from XCel, and as soon as I get home, I'll check and see what info is up, and if I can add anything, I will. I am soooo excited I can hardly function this week.

patsue
October 3rd, 2005, 09:26 AM
I guess I'm ready--have that sick, butterfly feeling in my stomach--couldn't eat chicken even if I want to, lol. I cannot believe how nervous I get-- it's almost like I'm right there with Michelle as she's skating. Of course it's all Michelle's fault, lol, because she insists on taking us on the journey with her! 5 days remaining and I'll be feeling this way for the next 5 months--Oh, sweet misery!

Krista
October 3rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
Im really excited too :D Can't wait for things to get underway. Its like we're climbing a big hill on a roller coaster. The suspense is killing me!

:FL :FL :FL :FL :FL :FL

taf
October 3rd, 2005, 12:02 PM
5 days! I can't wait. I have a front row seat. Goodie for me!

patsue
October 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
Front row seat? Goody for you indeed!

donnylutz
October 3rd, 2005, 11:07 PM
4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taf......what section? I'm in front row too! :)

Donnylutz :)

4 days...OMG! I am FREAKIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't sleep!!!!!!!!!!

fdevine
October 4th, 2005, 05:14 AM
I'm so happy for those of you who get to go to Campbells. And also happy that we will have wondrful MKFers there who'll share with us. Can't wait to be waiting and reading and refreshing with others in the Spoilers section. And ditto on the butterflies.

grannie frances

Krista
October 4th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Y'know I just had to come in here and say that She's skating to (removed due to the fact that in my excitement I forgot this isn't spoilers :( )I can't wait to see this!!!!

(blank)'s music is so beautiful, I really cannot wait.

KwanPassion
October 4th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Awww have a great time everyone!!!!! I'm so excited for all of you and bring back lots of good reports and info!!! Have a raching time at Campbell's! :RP

kwanisgoldin2006
October 4th, 2005, 09:28 AM
I just watched her A&E biography and a few of my fave performances......I am ready for this season to begin.

GO MICHELLE! RACH THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donnylutz
October 4th, 2005, 11:14 AM
(This message was left blank)

eourke
October 4th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Is Campbells this Friday or what ? I need to know because I'm going out this weekend. who will be reporting ?

Fumbilicious
October 4th, 2005, 11:31 AM
It's this coming Saturday and I'm pretty sure somebody will be giving reports. I will be out of town myself but as soon as I get back on Sunday night, you can guarantee that I will be coming here to read reports and stuff. Can't wait to see the new costumes (especially MK's!!).

Katty52
October 5th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Campbell's is October 8th Saturday at 7:30 pm.

Is this eastern or central time?????

Does anyone know who will be reporting to the forum so we can if we want to be spoiled???

I am so ready and excited for this season to get started. I will be going to my first Nationals and I am sure Michelle's last, how lucky I feel to be able to do this. I bought my all event ticket in January and my daughter who lives in St. Louis bought her short and long program tickets when I was there for her birthday in September. The long program is almost sold out, lots of short program tickets left.

Let's all get on the band wagon for MICHELLE!!!!!

GO MICHELLE

Krista
October 5th, 2005, 06:27 AM
AHH!! Katty52, it'll be my first nationals too, and the fact that you just said the long is almost sold out, just got me like 20 times more excited and made me realize how close it is getting!! :D

Katty52
October 5th, 2005, 07:37 AM
I am so excited for Nationals and Campbells hasn't even started. When we went to buy my daughters tickets at the local Schnucks she had no problem getting center seats for the short program but I bet we spent 20 minutes looking for long program seats and the guy even had to call ticketmaster to see why some of the seats that didn't look filled wouldn't come up on his tickets for sale. The ticketmaster person told him that they were all reserved. I was like I haven't even received mine yet (please tell me no one else has) and my daughter said that she bet those were probably the ones that were already sold to the all event ticket holders.

I am so excited, just talking about this makes me even more excited. I will be driving to St. Louis so I will have my car and what fun there is to be had.

Krista
October 5th, 2005, 07:46 AM
:D Im glad the all event tickets seem to be in good spots. I can't wait to find out where lisaseye and I will be sitting.

missmarysgarden
October 5th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Katty, its Central Daylight Savings Time (CDST)

kwanluv
October 5th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Pati
October 5th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Katty, its Central Daylight Savings Time (CDST)
Ok, 7:30 CT is 8:30 EST? Or is the other way around? (6:30?):FL

timothy d
October 5th, 2005, 12:31 PM
You are correct.

Central is behind Eastern.

machina111
October 5th, 2005, 07:51 PM
WOAH!!!! Campbell's is coming up quick! My stomach is a little irritated from all those Junior Mints I've been eating. The crazy thing is...they still taste awesome! :) GO MICHELLE! Time to kick everyone's butts.

Krista
October 31st, 2005, 04:38 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but Im still unbelievably excited about this season :D

:SP :RB :SE :YS :LD :FL

GO MICHELLE!!!!

Katty52
October 31st, 2005, 07:58 AM
Me TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in GS last night reading and I just got all excited about Michelle's new programs and how I know in my heart that she is just going to blow away everyone's minds when she skates it. All this talk about no passion is ca ca, if you have Michelle on the ice you have passion she will never lose that part of her skating.

Krista
November 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
TIME TO RESURRECT THIS THREAD!

"You Raise me Up" is on the Radio. Its a make a wish foundation fundraiser today on our local radio station.

*gets chills*

:) :clap

SEASON OF JOY!!!!