PDA

View Full Version : A little gift from Michelle to the forum

Heather
May 9th, 2003, 09:23 PM
Yes, I still have to finish my report of the presentation, but I wanted to post this. When we went backstage after the show, I brought one of my pictures that I took at Worlds. I asked her if she could sign it to MKF. She, of course, was happy to. In fact, she went over and beyond what I asked. I scanned it in for you guys. Check it out:
heatherw.com/mk/pics/mkfm...ograph.jpg (http://heatherw.com/mk/pics/mkfmedal/mkf_autograph.jpg)

billob
May 9th, 2003, 09:24 PM
WOW!

I love it...I love it...I love it

AngelHeart1990
May 9th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Heather, Thanks for showing us that picture!! That was very sweet of Michelle to do that ;) I love it also!

PS. Heather I can't wait to see the other pictures from the special night. Oh I also can't wait to see your report of the night.

Shannon :SE :LP :SP :FL

Keeper of :YS Michelle's Tears and Smile after her 2002 Olympic Exhibition program to "Fields of Gold"

NicoleM
May 9th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Aww that's awesome! Thanks Heather! And thanks Michelle! YOU guys rock! :)

redvispa
May 9th, 2003, 09:35 PM
hehe...that's great....!! thank you so much heather!!

Cjustice1
May 9th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Thank you for sharing Heather! :SJ YOU Rock!

TurnHome
May 9th, 2003, 09:38 PM
OMG! I lurrrrrrrrrve it! Michelle is such a *kwanderful* person!

smileyllama
May 9th, 2003, 10:18 PM
awwwwh!

Michelle, you rock too! Or should I say Rach?

Thanks, Heather!!!

ElkGroveGroovin
May 9th, 2003, 10:49 PM
U ROCK 2 MICHELLE!!!!:RB

MKizAnAnGel
May 9th, 2003, 10:59 PM
That's SOOOO Incredibly awesome! Great pic too Heather! looks professional! Michelle's simply the best!
Can't wait to read the reports and see more pics!!

-Mandy :LP

Skatingfan2002
May 9th, 2003, 11:15 PM
That is awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing it Heather. :) MKF really Rachs!!!!!! Btw, we need to tell her that it's not "rock" but Rach. ;) LOL :lol Looooveeee itt!!!!

pookybear19
May 9th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Omg, I love it! Wow, Michelle is absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much Heather for posting the picture and I look foward to reading the reports, viewing the other pictures and watching the video!

Thanks Michelle!

:YS

~pookybear19

kwanette
May 10th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Ah, great picture.

CartDi
May 10th, 2003, 01:47 AM
And you chose a great pic for her to sign, Heather. ;)

honey827
May 10th, 2003, 02:38 AM
That is very sweet thanks for posting the pic Heather:)

fanforever
May 10th, 2003, 02:54 AM
I love the awesome picture! Thanks for sharing it. *saves picture* :) :SE

blondeanglskater
May 10th, 2003, 03:55 AM
wow Michelle is so nice for doing that!!! thanks for scanning it Heather!! :D

torialynne
May 10th, 2003, 04:07 AM
that is so awesome!! Thanks so much Heather!!:D

Michelle Rachs!!!:RB

Michibanana
May 10th, 2003, 04:13 AM
That's beautiful! And what a sweet message from Michelle! Michelle, you Rach too :D - we love you!!

Emerald2000
May 10th, 2003, 04:20 AM
No surprise she has so many fans!! That pictures is fabulous!!! :)

Valerie
May 10th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Thanks! (hey, someone needs to teach Michelle how to spell "rach" ;) ) :p

feelingbegins03
May 10th, 2003, 05:14 AM
Thank you so much Heather! That's awesome! :LB

pblueyes
May 10th, 2003, 05:30 AM
Thanks Heather. Great picture!!!!!

Beach Springer
May 10th, 2003, 05:34 AM
THANK YOU!!!! A huge thanks to Heather and Michelle!!! What a wonderful gift! It's definitely going in my scrapbook!

lottafs
May 10th, 2003, 05:36 AM
Oooohhhh niiiiiiceeee!!!! I LURVE her handwriting!!! :)

Katty52
May 10th, 2003, 05:36 AM
Thanks Heather,
I have put the picture in my Michelle folder so that I can enjoy it whenever I need a lift. I also can't wait to see all the other pictures and video.

wingheartsong
May 10th, 2003, 06:10 AM
What a GREAT photo!! Thanks sooo much Heather for this and all the fantastic things the forum does!!! The hard work, generosity,talent, and dedication that you and all those involved demonstrate is an inspiration and wonderful reflection of the very one we all love so much- :FL :SE :LB Michelle Rachs! :b :b :b :b :b Wingheartsong

Janice
May 10th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Such a sweet gift. Thanks Heather and thanks Michelle. You both ROCK!

Kwadruple
May 10th, 2003, 07:26 AM
Well I have to admit, Michelle is right...we do pretty much rock...:lol

Thanks for sharing this, Heather!

Cole50
May 10th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Yes, Michelle was totally sweet in signing the picture!! Heather first showed her the picture and she was like "Ahhhh" and was taking her time looking through the pictures that Heather had. Heather then explained them to Michelle, and Michelle gladly signed them. It was kind of cute, because at first, it was hard for her to write, so I put out my COI book for her to write on. And she went above and beyond what Heather had hoped for.......so afterwards, we were again INCREDIBLY touched my Michelle's generousity and graciousness!!!

I also have pictures of the three phases of how she came about signing the picture.......when she was looking at it, Heather explaining it and then, of course, Michelle signing the picture! :)

GMAN
May 10th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Michelle rocks too!!!!!! We wouldn't rock if it weren't for Michelle, because then they're wouldn't be a MKF, so Michelle rocks too!!! Thanks Michelle, and thank you Heather for scanning the pic!:RB

skatesindreams
May 10th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Heather, Thank you, thank you!:RB

Colleen, I love the picture and am looking forward to your detailed report!

Carrie50
May 10th, 2003, 08:03 AM
How sweet Michelle is to her fans, thank you Heather. I am saving it in my picture files. Cole, can't wait for you to share your pics and report...

Michelle and MKF - :RB :RP :RB :RP :RB :RP :RB :RB :RP

belladella
May 10th, 2003, 08:08 AM
Thank you Heather. Wonderful picture . The autograph, with a message from her is just the greatest touch. Michelle is the gift that keeps on giving and giving. What a wonderful year this has been.

dramaqueenjc
May 10th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Michelle, that was soooo beautiful!!!! :RB

Thank you so very much! And my God bless you always :SE

Love Always

Crystal

aka dramaqueenjc

Pauline
May 10th, 2003, 08:19 AM
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I LOVE MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!! (yeah I know we ALL do, but I just wanted to emphasize it yet again!! :lol ) Oh she's so sweet! And Heather, Heather, Heather - thank you soooooo much for thinking of us and posting this for all of us to see!!!!

Skatingfan2002 and Valerie - ITA!!! We should tell the KWeen that we have re-invented the spelling of the word "rock" in her favor!!! :lol I bet she would find it hilarious that we now use RACH on this board rather than ROCK hahaha!! ;)

yankgrl46
May 10th, 2003, 08:22 AM
What a wonderful picture, signed by a wonderful person, to a wonderful bunch of people here at MKF! :)

Thanks a million for scanning it Heather!
Ps. I still stick with Phillies for first in NL East hehe :)

jvanal
May 10th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks for scanning the picture Heather! It is fantastic! I love it!!!

goldblossom88
May 10th, 2003, 10:05 AM
This is a great picture! Thank you Michelle and Heather! Can't wait to read your report!
MK :RP s! and the MKF :RB s!

cruelladekwan
May 10th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Thank you Heather!!! It will be my wallpaper for weeks to come!!! :)

Ta!
MaryJo

Tarynn@Elissa'smom
May 10th, 2003, 11:39 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KwanPassion
May 10th, 2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks Heather! I have been all excited this week because tomorrow we see the ABC Spring Invitational, and this surely gets me even more in the mood! It was so sweet of Michelle to do that! :RP

Beth2000
May 10th, 2003, 11:49 AM
OMGosh!!! I am speechless!!! I have tears in my eyes b/c I am so happy :)

Heather thank you for sharing this with us. You are awesome!!!!

michellesmom
May 10th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Heather and Michelle, you both Rach!

Heather, you need to sticky this topic so it stays at the top!

epoibim
May 10th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Oh my gosh!!

Holy Button, thats so beautiful!:eek That was so the perfect picture for her to sign, Heather, it's beautiful.

Thank you so SO much! And, as always, thank you MICHELLE!

:lol at Kwadruple "Yea, we all do pretty much rock!":lol

The Gift Season RACHS ON!

*goes back to studying for finals with a HUGE grin on her face*:D

:rollin Man, life is great!:SE

Lucy
May 10th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Very nice! Thanks!!

GardenKitty
May 10th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the great picture!

Erin, I loved "holy Button"!! Somehow I"m going to have to fit that into a conversation (hopefully with a skating fan).

Sunnyskate
May 10th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Holy Button is cute :) ...My fav is Holy Salchow :b

What a wonderful gift from Michelle! You Rach too Michelle!!! (Wouldn't it be great if we could get her to spell it Rach? :) )

jacki
May 10th, 2003, 06:45 PM
That is so sweet! Michelle is the greatest and so is the MKF!

lilahupa
May 10th, 2003, 07:15 PM
That's so cool! LOL, at first when I saw the word rock, it didn't look right, and I realized that I'm too used to seeing it spelled rach here!

Thanks for sharing it with us Heather....are you trying to give us little tidbits so we don't go mad waiting for the website to be ready??:lol

la ah
May 11th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Thanks Heather for scanning the pic.
Love it!:LP
Thank you Michelle.....you ROCK!!!
MKF is the best:FL

mkdreamer07
May 11th, 2003, 06:17 AM
Thank you Heather and THANK YOU MICHELLE! :SAL

Maureen
May 11th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Heather,

Thank you so much for doing this. What a nice suprise for all of us on the forum.

Maureen

kwan glass
May 11th, 2003, 07:21 AM
Wowzers! Thanks again Heather! You *rach* too Michelle :) :SJ
~Christel

Skwilla
May 11th, 2003, 11:05 AM
THANK YOU so much Heather and Michelle!!!!!!!!!!
:SAL :FL

Toly aka QUAD LUTZ
May 11th, 2003, 03:57 PM
WOW Thanks:SE

kwansong99
May 11th, 2003, 07:10 PM
*gasps* awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I love it! I love it!!!

Erin wouldnt tell me what it was since i couldnt get to the forum earlier and she told me over the phone today that it was a gift from MK to us. I flew through that lifeguard course and couldnt wait to log onto MKF to see what it was. It was the perfect gift after i missed the ABC challenge earlier. :D

This is so awesome, thank you, Heather!!

LOL, ITA, someone really should have told her about our MKF-MK centered vocabulary words! (wait, didnt we include one in the scrapbbok?) Now these words i wouldnt mind using in school every day! :rollin :rollin I mean, cmon, when you hear "fog" do you really think "weather" anymore? I dont. :lol

graciesfriend
May 12th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Great picture, Heather, and it was so sweet of Michelle to sign it for us! You BOTH rach ! (Yes, Michelle does need a spelling lesson.)

Sheekah1
May 12th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Thanks Heather for doing that and for sharing it with us. You and Michelle both Rach!!!

epoibim
May 12th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Aggie-I'm just happy it was a course and not an actual lifeguard shift! If I were you, I'd have to work REALLY hard focusing on my task instead of being up in Kloud Kwan. I'll check my tape for you later today (one final down! YES!):D

In the future, you need to wear a sandwich board. Warning: Mind not on saving you, am missing Michelle on ABC Challenge.:lol

I'm so happy you finally saw it...I'm glad you were surprised...surprises from the gift season tend to Rach. It's set as my wallpaper now. My mom saw it and I think she gets it now. "Wow, Michelle knows who you crazy people are?" I said "Yes! And she loves her wackos.":D ;) She also noted how Michelle just signed 'Michelle', like an informal friendly thing...Aw!

:rollin THIS IS JUST SO UNBELIEABLE...WE LOVE YOU, MICHELLE!

P.S. Aggie, Yes, I compiled all our words and made an MKF "Dicitionary of Michellingo" for Michelle's scrapbook...gosh seems like so long ago! There ended up being a ton of words in there, and 'Rach' was one of them. LOL, Cole--there will be a quiz.:lol

*still not over the fact that Michelle has the scrapbook...heck I'm still not over Worlds, Baby!*

MKIcePrincess
May 12th, 2003, 06:49 AM
When Michelle acknowledges MKF.... it makes being a member just that much more special, doesn't it? She is definitely one of a kind in the world of figure skating.

:SJ

Kristin
www.geocities.com/michell...eprincess/ (http://www.geocities.com/michellekwaniceprincess/)
www.geocities.com/my_neo_universe/ (http://www.geocities.com/my_neo_universe/)

Sparks
May 12th, 2003, 07:46 AM
((SNIFF))
MK...Gotta love her! :SJ

12 more days until I see her again...Woo Hoo!!!

Engel85
May 12th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Thanks for sharing Heather :) Michelle is such a wonderful person *awwwwww quite emotional*

Forever Loyal
May 12th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Thank You! Love the picture! Love Michelle! Love this Forum!

:SE :SJ :JP :LP :TJL :SP :FBO :FL :LB

MICHELLE RACHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwanstruck
May 12th, 2003, 08:19 PM
It is a VERY COOL gift from Michelle!!! :D :D :D Good job Heather!!! THANKS!!! :)

Paigeinator
May 13th, 2003, 03:16 PM
thank you mk!

Angels Babe 2008
May 13th, 2003, 04:46 PM
aww!!! that is SOOOO sweet fo her!!

wow. if we get thisfired up over a few words, imagine what we'd do if she wrote a full letter!!! *oohhhhh!!!!*

Michelle :RP !

Hey! she used "Rocks!" instead of our beloved "Rachs!" LOL!!! :RB :rollin

epoibim
May 13th, 2003, 06:15 PM
:lol Give her time, she hadn't gone through the dictionary yet...

Be patient, she'll learn how to spell RACHS!;) :lol

PS-Isn't it just beautiful? I still can't believe she did that, she is so wonderful.

justsk8
May 13th, 2003, 06:36 PM
That is so great!! I was so excited when I first saw it. I didn't post right away because I've been so busy lately, but Heather THANK YOU so much! And of course a huge thank you to Michelle as well, for signing the picture like that! It's awesome!
The first thing I thought was also how she misspelled "rock" LOL! I was trying to imagine the letters spelling it "rach" and it kinda works if you squint a little! lol
Michelle is just so awesome to her fans, I can't get over it, and it just makes me love her more and more, even though it doesn't seem like that should be possible!
Oh wow, I am on such a high right now...can't wait for all the reports either! :D :D :D
:LB

PhoenixPyre
May 13th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Thanks Heather! I'm so glad that Michelle signed it! That's amazing! It's such a lovely pic of her too! She must be flattered!! :lol
I can't wait for the reports either!
BTW, I see "rach" too! Lol!

mkisnumber1
May 13th, 2003, 09:48 PM
THANKS MICHELLE...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
And thanks to Heather too for asking her to sign this for us.;) :D :) :SE :CK :TJL :FBO

JamesG
May 14th, 2003, 07:35 AM
thanks a milion times a million for all that you do.

You are a sweetheart!

We can never repay you for all that you have done.

Thanks so very much again.

Sharon
May 14th, 2003, 09:50 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH Heather and Michelle :D :D :D :D :D !

BrightIce
May 14th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Thank you so much Michelle, and thank you so much Heather!! *sending hugs to you both*. What a wonderful gift and surprise! :) :) :)

dec5
May 16th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Hee..Hee .....She said we rocked..............yup.....we do...:)

Thanks...MK.....and Heather.....:)

You ladies....rock our world.......:)

Chinese fan
May 22nd, 2003, 05:20 AM
Heather , I LIKE U!!!!

taytay165
June 3rd, 2003, 03:04 PM
wow! heather, that is really awsome! thanx. looking forward to more pics! as for michelle - it's just one more thing we have to thank her for. she is so amazing to her fans.

EigthAv
July 8th, 2003, 03:28 PM
Too cool!!! Thanks Michelle and thanks Heather! Michelle is correct.MKF definitely rocks!:rollin

hielo
September 4th, 2003, 11:25 AM
that's so cool! Thanks for posting it, Heather.

jonsurf81
November 3rd, 2003, 01:58 AM
:JP