PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays MKF!!!

MichelleWKwan
December 25th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Hi MKF -

It's a lovely Christmas morning in Rhode Island, and I want to give MKF a big hello wherever you may be!

What a whirlwind year it has been -- we got married in January, traveled and worked with the State Department and Special Olympics, and even ventured into the Twitterverse! One highlight that I look back fondly on this year was our honeymoon in St. Moritz and then flying to Korea for the Special Olympics Winter World Games. I had blast working on choreography with our Special Olympics skaters and Yuna Kim - skating to their favorite dance, Gangnam style!

Soon I'll be back at the rink -- Nationals in Boston and Olympics (where I'll be cheering on Team USA!) -- hope to see some of you there!

Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season, full of love, health, and happiness!

Big hugs :clap,

MK

kittyjake5
December 25th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Hello Michelle and Merry Christmas to you and Clay.

I am very happy that we will be seeing you at US Nationals and in Sochi.

Take care!

Kitty

PS: I still miss your beautiful skating. Thank goodness for youtube!

SamChez
December 25th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Merry Christmas Michelle & Clay!
Thank you so much for greeting us here each year - truly a holiday tradition of spreading joy. It's always so exciting to follow your many adventures as your joy spreads so much further than just here. Looking forward to seeing you in Boston. And best wishes for an excellent 2014, we'll be watching on the edge of our seats!

SamChez

attyfan
December 25th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Happy holidays and a wonderful new year to you and Clay ... and to the rest of your respective families! Thank you for posting.

teach23
December 25th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Here's hoping that you and Clay are granted the desires of your hearts. You are both such great human beings--the kind the Earth needs. May you have a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.

synnabun
December 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hi, Michelle!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! You've sure had a whirlwind year. How do you do it?! Thank you for continuing to think of us year after year!

I'll be in Boston, too! I'd die from sheer surprise to run into you!!

May 2014 be more prosperous than 2013 has been! Best wishes for you and Clay as he seeks to become governor of Rhode Island!!

Much love,

Angela Bonnie S.

debbwin
December 25th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Merry Christmas Michelle to you and Clay! Thank you as always for stopping by and remembering your fans! Wishing you all the best for the holidays and throughout the coming year.
Debb

Rick In San Jose
December 25th, 2013, 02:09 PM
As you continue to bless the world by making a difference, Michelle, may you always be just as blessed.

-- Rick

IzzyS
December 25th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Merry Christmas to you, Michelle and Clay! Thanks for making the world a better place, and thanks for always remembering us at the MKF!!! Love you both!

Liz AKA IzzyS

michellesmom
December 25th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Merry Christmas, Michelle. May you and Clay and your wonderful families have a great holiday and a healthy and prosperous 2014.

You continue to make us proud to be Michelle Kwan fans!

MKsmiral
December 25th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks so much for posting, Michelle! Congratulations on your wedding ... You really were a beautiful bride & we're all so happy you found your soul mate ... Thanks for joining Twitter & I'm looking forward to watching you on Fox during the Olympics ... The interviews you've done so far have been great!

Wishing you much love & happiness during the New year!!

skatesindreams
December 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Thank you for your lovely message.
As with so many others, it is something that I look forward to each year.
I wish you and Clay continued happiness in the year ahead,

I hope to have the joy and pleasure of meeting you (at last) in Boston!

iloveskating
December 25th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Merry Christmas, Michelle. It's so very thoughtful of you to take a few moments out of your Christmas Day to say hello to us. I hope the New Year holds many wonderful experiences for you!
Lori

kwanette
December 25th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Hi, Michelle, Merry Christmas to you and Clay. May 2014 continue to bring you and yours good health and continued happiness.

PJN
December 25th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Merry Christmas to you both and great to see you on here again.It sounds like you are happy and enjoying married life.PJN

ParalegalMKFan
December 25th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Hi Michelle! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Clay and your families. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop in and greet us! May 2014 be the best year yet for you and Clay. Best wishes on the run for governor! I miss seeing you on the ice, but am thrilled that will be seeing you during Nationals and the Olympics.

God bless you!
Brenda a/k/a ParalegalMKFan

edenlover
December 25th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Hi Michelle,

Miss seeing your beautiful skating, but thanks to youtube, the wonderful memories continue! Thanks for thinking of us. We love hearing of your continued happiness and success. All my best...

Kathy Sullivan
December 25th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks for posting Michelle. Merry Christmas.

Kabooke
December 25th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Merry Christmas & a Blessed New Year Michelle!

CAROLB
December 26th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Merry Christmas to you, Clay and your families. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule on Christmas to post good wishes and keep us updated. I look so forward to hearing from you and I am not surprised that you continue remembering your fans. Have a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year and if Clay decides he wants to run for Governor of R.I., then I hope he is successful and you will be first lady of R.I.

Nicki
December 26th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time each year to update us on your life. You continue to inspire and amaze us with all of your accomplishments. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to you and your family.

Terri
December 26th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & yours. It's so wonderful to see your involvement in skating.

Wishing you health & happiness in 2014, Terri

isk8fan
December 26th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Clay. I extend my gratitude and love to you an Clay, wishing you a wonderful 2013 and many more. It makes me so happy to hear from you each year...with updates in between. You will always be a treasure I cherish because of your genuine kindness to all.

lemonade16
December 26th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Merry Christmas, Michelle! And wishing you, Clay, and all your friends, family and loved ones a very happy and health New Year filled with all good things and many blessings. :)

katydid411
December 27th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Merry Christmas, belated, Michelle! I'm glad you had a great Christmas! We always appreciate your posts!! I hope you have a great year!!

Herr Drosselmeier
January 2nd, 2014, 01:32 AM
Dear Michelle,

Thank you!
It warms my heart to hear, in your own words, that you are well.
Excelsior - ever upward!

Caring wishes to you, Clay and your dear ones,
HD

GetTheSet06
January 5th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Hi Michelle,

A belated Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year. I've lived in RI my whole life and I can't believe you now live here too or at least some of the time. I hope you love it as much as I do- a lot of diversity in a small place. Best wishes,

Alisa

GoldenMichelle
January 5th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Happy New Year, Michelle! I hope you and Clay have a wonderful year. Thank you for always taking time during the holiday season to stop by MKF. Have a blast at Nationals & the Olympics.

xoxo Felicia