PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 All-Event Tickets

Elena
December 15th, 2003, 04:54 PM
I'm looking for 2 all-event tickets if anyone has some to sell. I was finally able to committ to buying them today and found out all-event tickets are no longer available! :(

LoriG
December 15th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Email me at lgatsea@aol.com - I have two VIP all event tickets for sale.

Terri
December 15th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Elena, you're going too?! Have fun!

Elena
December 16th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Yes! If I can get tickets. My mother finally agreed to go with me (she loves skating too but not like us!)

Wish you were going to be there - it won't be the same without you and Sparks and AJSkatefan!

Terri
December 16th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Well actually, I may be going after all. My mom and grandma are my enablers. "Oh, but why wouldn't you go?" I just need to find a good ticket and I'll definitely be there.

Sparks
December 16th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Okay, now I'm plain jealous! :rolleyes
I can't believe that Terri is going to be able to go! Waaaah! Have fun, everybody! Kiss MK for me.
P.S. Elena - if you don't go to Portland, I'm going to scream!!!

belladella
December 16th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Hi Elena - so you're coming to Nationals. Remember Dallas? That was a great competition.

kwanette
December 17th, 2003, 01:45 AM
Terri, I hope so...

elena, I have heard so many nice things about you from Sparks and taf2002...I even have a pic of you that Terri sent to me...

SamChez
December 17th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Lil'ol Elena comin' to Atlanta. Well, mah bloomers are in a twist. Ah hope y'all can find sum tickits. Mine suck (oops, that's not Southern). Mahn were apparently issued by some Yankee carpetbaggahs! Anyway, Ah hope y'all find some good seats. When you do, I'll surely git the vapors! Mah smellin' salts, MAH SMELLIN' SALTS!

SamChez OHara

Elena
December 17th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Yes! I am going! I arranged to get tickets for my mother and I! I'm very excited and look forward to seeing everyone. I only wish Sparks and AJSkatefan were going to be there too! And Terri I'm praying that you get tickets!

Last year was so amazing! It was my first competition and now I'm hooked. It was especially nice to meet belladella (you're so elegant!), taf (such a good hostess at the gathering) and SamChez (you're so funny! Are you going to wear Tosca purple this year?) and all the rest were great too. Kwanette, you're going to be there, right? I would feel especially priviliged to meet you.

The only problem (that's not really right) is that I will be with my mother and she doesn't quite know the extent of my fandom. I'm afraid she'll have me committed afterwards! :lol Or she'll have to join us and become a kwaniac too!

Only a few more weeks to go! Go Michelle!!! And I can't wait to see Mr. Rhett Butler (aka foxy Peter T)!

Amy