PDA

View Full Version : New Yorkers: how about WATCHING nationals together, too?

ZackNewYork
December 9th, 2003, 01:53 AM
Hey everyone,

We're going to eat, drink, and be merry MKFers on the 27th. How about watching Nationals together on Jan. 10th, too? I'd love to watch with my fellow fans.

I just thought of something funny:

Happy Kwan-za! :-)

(I hope that wasn't too politically incorrect.)

Tis the season to celebrate the Kwan.

Our devotion can't be kwan-tified

Zack

Skwilla
December 9th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Oh! What a great idea! I've got a show that day so I shant be able to make it (well I'm not a New Yorker anyways but to me anything with MKF is possible!) but I hope the get together works!! It's so soon!

belladella
December 9th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Zack - that's a great idea. I've wanted to do that for a while now. However, I think most of the New York crowd will be in Atlanta attending Nationals in person. If this plan falls through, maybe we can do it for Worlds. Can somebody start thinking of a place that would be sutable?

MikeNYC
December 10th, 2003, 05:28 PM
That sounds like a great idea... but I may be out of town... else, I'd say come on over everyone. I'll keep you posted.

M. :SJ

The Village Idiot
December 18th, 2003, 08:29 AM
If this ever gets off the ground I'm all for it! I think everyone's going to Atlanta though...

GardenKitty
December 18th, 2003, 02:27 PM
I'll be in Atlanta, but I'd be interested in getting together for Worlds if we can find a spot. I can just imagine all of us storming into a sports bar, turning off the March Madness NCAA basketball tournament and watching Worlds all night. :lol