PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays MKF!! xoxo MK

MichelleWKwan
December 24th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Hi MKF,
I hope youíre all ready for the holidays! I finally finished my last minute Christmas shopping for my friends and family. I didnít have much time to prepare for the holidays since I was busy studying and writing papers for grad school. I didnít finish my last final until Monday morning! And trust me I was very relieved when I finished my Econ final! I was a studious student and finished my U.S.-East Asia and Public Diplomacy paper early because I knew that the Econ exam would take all the brainpower that I needed to do OK. I absolutely love living in Boston and going to the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. The Fletcher community consists of people from all walks of life, each contributing their knowledge and experience to our school, and together we try to prepare ourselves to address key issues that we might face in the futureÖwell, at least I think we all hope that we can make the world a better place: )
I am really happy to be home. For one thing, I get to watch Lakers games (I was there last night, when they beat Oklahoma City). And itís also nice not having to put on 10 layers of clothing just to walk outside. Now I know why my sister Karen told me to buy a really really really good winter coat (she went to Boston University and has dealt with the chilly Boston weather).

In addition to my busy schedule at school, Iíve been able to pack in some really fun excursions. I was selected to be one of the Godmotherís of ďOasis of the Seas,Ē the greatest Royal Caribbean cruise ship (it even has an ice rink!). I was on the cruise ship for one night, where we launched off at Fort Lauderdale and sailed overnight. It was an absolutely incredible experience.

And before school even started I skated with Yu-Na Kim (current World
Champ) in Korea. I got a little emotional stepping back on the iceÖ I canít believe it has been 3 years since I last performed in front of an audience. It reaffirmed everything that I love about figure skatingÖAnd I definitely look forward to performing in front of the U.S. audience again soon; )

On top of everything, I am also very committed to working with the State Department as an American Public Diplomacy Envoy. There ďmightĒ be an announcement soon about my next State Department trip (hint hint: ).
Well, itís way past my bedÖMy family and I are headed out tomorrow to Hawaii for a small family vacation, R&R, and a close friendís wedding. I hope all of you have an incredible Christmas and a Happy New Year! I wish all of you the best. I hope to see you all soon!
Take care! Hugs :gphug,
MK

Corbon91
December 24th, 2009, 04:11 AM
Great to hear from you Michelle! Glad to see life is going well for you. Happy Holidays! :-)

SamChez
December 24th, 2009, 04:17 AM
How wonderful to hear from you! What a great year for you, huh?! Of course we pour over your Korea performances constantly...in awe of your power, grace, and JOY! Great job with grad school...please finish soon and put that econ knowledge to use. Have fun in Hawaii - please get caught by the paparazzi doing a little hula ;). We love you! Have a great Christmas and 2010 - and we will be on the edge of our seats awaiting your next diplomacy assignment, and skating performance. Kisses!

scootie12
December 24th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Michelle:

Great to hear from you, and great to see you back on the ice when you did the shows in Korea.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope 2010 will be a great year for you.

ElkGroveGroovin
December 24th, 2009, 05:36 AM
What a wonderful surprise to hear from you! We miss you and wish you all the best in Grad School and the years to come. Have a joyous Christmas and a Happy New 2010!!

kwanette
December 24th, 2009, 07:45 AM
What a lovely surprise to find under our symbolic MKF tree...You sound so happy, Michelle..That's wonderful..

Take care of yourself and enjoy this Holiday Season..:hug

kittyjake5
December 24th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Michelle and your family. I am glad that you love our city, Boston can be fabulous but a little chilly in the winter as you know. Temps have been in the single digits and teens for awhile here, I think we might get above freezing today. Have a great vacation in Hawaii!!

michelle2006
December 24th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Happy Holidays Michelle. May God bless you with everything you want and need. You sound very happy. Hope you get A's on all your papers. And it's wonderful to know you'll be performing in front of a US audience at some point.

Love you so so so so much! You make the world go around...

handlem9z
December 24th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Happy Holidays to you and your family. Enjoy your R&R in Hawaii. You deserve a nice break with your busy schedule. May 2010 be a blessed year for you. Take Care =o)

IceSkate98
December 24th, 2009, 08:35 AM
It is so wonderful to hear from you, Michelle. It's so exciting to hear you talk about looking forward to performing in front of a US audience again. I'm also glad you did well on the Econ exam. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and have a great vacation in Hawaii!

Also, congrats to the Lakers beating Oklahoma City! (I'm a Lakers fan, too) :)

Take care and God bless. :hug

Deetlebug
December 24th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Michelle, its always a treat to hear from you!

Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy every relaxing moment with your family.

hugs,

Deetles

Skate Sandee
December 24th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I knew if I checked in I'd see a posting from you! It's like getting a really great stocking stuffer!

So glad to hear that school is going well and that you're happy! We love you so much and hope to see you in any capacity soon! Happy Holidays!!

Sparks
December 24th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks for posting, Michelle! :hug

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

ENJOY!!!

Lisa Seye
December 24th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Merry Christmas to you and your family Michelle. Thanks for stopping by and letting us know about your school life and upcoming trips for the State Department. We love hearing about the wonderful things you are doing. We have missed seeing you on ice and the recent performance was a wonoderful treat for us. We were emotional, too! :)

I agree about school being a place where you get to meet many fascinating and diverse people who can all work together. I enjoy it, too.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time in Hawaii and a wonderful break. :hug

Much love,
Lisa Seye

timothy d
December 24th, 2009, 10:14 AM
..i see you're back online right now !..

....have a wonderful holiday and thanks for the memories...

.....take care....

ps.....i agree with samchez about getting caught by the paps doing a

hula !...lol !

attyfan
December 24th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Have a great holiday, and a great vacation. I look forward to seeing you in the Rose Parade as well as hearing about your future plans both off ice (for the State Dept.) and on.

Lukicraze
December 24th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Thank you so much for your post, Michelle! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. I recently moved to Boston myself (in August) and have had to get acclimated to the cold weather, too! (I'm originally from Kentucky.) I'm glad to hear your experience in Korea was so gratifying...I know that watching the footage online was extremely touching!!! Looking forward to hear about your next adventures! Best wishes in the new year as you continue your grad program! :)

va girl
December 24th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks so much for posting, Michelle! It's great to hear that you're enjoying grad school and the Northeast! Who knows, maybe you'll even become a Celtics fan...;) Enjoy your time off, and we'll look forward to hearing about your next diplomatic adventure!

MKsmiral
December 24th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Michelle:

Thank you so much for stopping by the Forum; so nice to hear you're enjoying Boston; it's been pretty cold the past few weeks, but believe it or not, we've had a pretty mild winter so far. We're so proud of all you've accomplished in school & outside of skating.

I can't tell you how much we all enjoyed seeing your performances in Korea, and it was truly a blessing to see you on the ice again; I especially loved your performance to Winter Song - it was so emotional. We hope to see you skating again in the US soon!!

Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday and New Year; enjoy your vacation.

Heather
December 24th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Thanks so much for the holiday message, Michelle! :hug You sound so busy, I'm tired just thinking of all that school work! ;) So glad to hear you are enjoying your grad school experience (even with the cold!) How exciting to hear there's another Envoy trip coming up! I have to say that my favorite part of your message is how you are looking forward to skating in front of a US audience soon. :D As Sam has already said, we all loved watching your performance in Korea, and can't wait to see you skate again! :angel

Enjoy your vacation in Hawaii, and have a safe, happy, and healthy Holiday & New Year!

Kabooke
December 24th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, Michelle! :)

So great to hear from you and to hear about all the exciting things life has brought your way! I look forward to seeing you make an even bigger postitive impact on the world than you already have. And considering all you've done thus far, that is a lot to look forward to. :clap

ParalegalMKFan
December 24th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Hi Michelle! What a wonderful gift to come here and see your post! What a great year it's been for you. Congratulations on your graduation from DU and on your further studies in Boston. Loved, loved, loved your performances in Korea this past summer! It was like old times. Can't wait to see you on the ice again. My husband and I want to wish you the very best in your life. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010! Love ya! :muah

PJN
December 24th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Was glad to see you posted Michelle and it sounds like you have been busy.I will be looking forward to seeing you on the ice again here in US .Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and everyone on MKF.Enjoy your holiday as well.PJN

IzzyS
December 24th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Michelle, you are so thoughtful to think of us while you're involved in so many different things. I am so proud of you for continuing your education and putting your heart and soul into it. I'm glad that you're going to have a nice vacation--you've earned it! Thank you for remembering the MKF. We love you!

edenlover
December 24th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Hi, Michelle!

I must admit to getting a little choked up when I read your greeting today. You are so missed, and we all look forward to seeing you skate again--hopefully soon! I loved your "Korean" programs and have watched them many times. You are still quite the superstar and artist!!

Congratulations on all of your achievements! You are an amazing young woman who continues to be an inspiration to me--even at my ripe old age of 58. Good luck with all of the challenges ahead. You have "undaunted courage" and of course will succeed.

Revolennon
December 24th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Thank you for your update, Michelle! It's such a treat every Christmas to hear from you. It's so thoughtful of you to take time out of your schedule to let us know how you're doing; I know we all appreciate it.

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying school. I remember the stress of finals in college, which I'm sure is even more so at the graduate level, so I bet you're really ready for some Hawaiian sun and relaxation.

It was awesome to see you in the Korean show. Don't worry, like other people have said already, it was emotional for all of us, I think. I can't wait until we see you back on the ice in the US.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and a very merry Christmas! Soak up some rays for the rest of us back here in the snow! :)

Katty52
December 24th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Michelle, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to bring us here at the forum up to speed on what you are currently doing. I enjoyed your skating with Yu-na and I do hope to see you soon on the ice again in the good old USA, we do miss you a bunch.

I wish you continue success at school, enjoy your break and your stay in Hawaii.

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year

aaronts
December 24th, 2009, 02:02 PM
thanks Michelle, we live for your morsels (it's the truth ;-)

& when did Michelle move to Boston?!?!?! i live right here in the city & never see her - if i do, you'll know because there'll be a blurb on the news about another Bostonian falling onto the train tracks :duck

Nicki
December 24th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Michelle,

Thank You for always thinking of your fans, and taking time out of your busy schedule to come and update us on your life every December. Its the one thing we look forward to the most here.

I am happy to hear that you have had the oportunity for so many wonderful experiences this year. You have brought us much joy with your skating, so it is especially nice to hear that all of these good things are happening for you.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas in Hawaii and a Happy and healthy New Year.

Nicki

kwancierto de aranjuez
December 24th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year MK!

IT's always a treat reading your Holiday Thread to the MKF. Happy to hear that your gradschool life is going great even with all the finals and such. I hope someday you can be a part of fixing our troubled nation.

synnabun
December 24th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Hi, Michelle!

It is always such a wonderful treat to hear from you around Christmas every year. You sound really busy so thank you for taking the time to think of us! I hope you and your family have a fantastic time in Hawaii (isn't President Obama there too)! School is very important and I'm glad you've decided to pursue a master's degree. I look forward to hearing about your next Envoy trip. They're very rewarding. Your performances in Korea with Yu-na Kim were special, but it is fantastic to hear you're planning on performing here in the US soon!

Thank you for everything you have given us! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :hug

Bonnie

nymkfan51
December 24th, 2009, 03:24 PM
It's so wonderful to hear from you Michelle! Sounds like you are busy and happy ... that's always good. :wink
Enjoy Hawaii and the rest of your vacation and can't wait till we see you again!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!! :hug

vive_la_reine
December 24th, 2009, 03:27 PM
It's terrific to hear from you, Michelle. Thanks so much for posting and for the wonderful update. You go Girl! Happy Holidays!

skatesindreams
December 24th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Michelle,

What a wonderful gift your latest update is!
You are one of the busiest, and most accomplished, people I know.

I've been following your progress, via media reports and video, all year.
How nice to hear; from the source, that we have more to look forward to in 2010, including time on the ice.

Have a beautiful holiday. You deserve it.

Thank you for all that you continue to share with us.
I anticipate what is to come, with pride and joy.

Love,

Esther

Kathy Sullivan
December 24th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Michelle,
Great to hear from you. I so enjoyed the videos of your skating in Korea. Comptetive ice will never will never be the same without you - what a gift you gave us all. I would love to see you skate again in the US - I'd be there in a blink. It is also great to see what you are doing with your life - as an athlete who then spent 8 years in graduate school getting a Ph.D. I know how taxing school can be. You will never regret your choice to expand your life and your knowledge by going to graduate school. It's a pleasure being a fan of yours. Good luck with everything.
Kathy

MKPerfect6.0
December 24th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Well what a great gift!! Hearing from you and knowing you will be skating in the future!! :)

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful break!!

Love,
Judy
:)

AJ Skatefan
December 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Hi Michelle,
Thanks so much for posting. I've only watched your performances in Korea about 1000 times. You sound busy and ready for a well-deserved break in Hawaii. Have a good trip! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your work and skating!

AJ

Rick In San Jose
December 24th, 2009, 04:31 PM
The Fletcher community consists of people from all walks of life, each contributing their knowledge and experience to our school, and together we try to prepare ourselves to address key issues that we might face in the future…well, at least I think we all hope that we can make the world a better place: )

Dear Michelle:

Given all that you are and all that you have accomplished, you have already made the world a better place.

Very Warmest Wishes,
Rick

AMAubert
December 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Hi MKF,

And before school even started I skated with Yu-Na Kim (current World
Champ) in Korea. I got a little emotional stepping back on the iceÖ I canít believe it has been 3 years since I last performed in front of an audience. It reaffirmed everything that I love about figure skatingÖAnd I definitely look forward to performing in front of the U.S. audience again soon; )

Take care! Hugs :gphug,
MK

Oh Michelle those words are just the Christmas present I wanted. I am so wishing to see you skate again.

Have a very Merry Christmas to you and all your family. Thanks for thinking of us.

iloveskating
December 24th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Hi Michelle,
As always, it's WONDERFUL to hear from you! I'm glad you're loving grad school, you'll never regret it. It's great that you get a little R&R with your family and friends. We're very much looking forward to seeing you skate in the US again. Have a great holiday and good luck in the New Year.
Lori

isk8fan
December 24th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi Michelle,
It's always wonderful to hear from you and know you are doing what your heart desires. The best part is hearing that you might skate in the US again. Boy I would love that! Watching videos is better than nothing, but in person cannot be beat.

Have a wonderful year, a wonderful family vacation, and the best possible experience in grad school.

Hugs, Rose Mary

JerryStopher
December 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks, Michelle, for your holiday post. I've sent you a card, which you can get when you return from Hawaii.

I've got to say this, I burst wtih pride every time I think of you.

All my love to you forever,
Jerry

debbwin
December 24th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Hi, Michelle. Thanks so much for stopping by the forum. We miss you! Glad to hear everything's going well for you in Boston and grad school. Have fun in Hawaii. And we can't WAIT to see you skating in front of a U.S. audience again soon.
Love,
Deb

belladella
December 24th, 2009, 08:00 PM
It's a wonderful treat hearing from you with all the news about your life. And a wonderful life it is. Along with your multitude of fans, I enjoyed your skating performances in Korea. I was so happy to see you on the ice again, and to know that it was an emotional experience for you.

May you have continued joy in all that you do. Enjoy your family and your R&R in Hawaii. Happy Holidays.

Herr Drosselmeier
December 24th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your warm and informative Holiday message.
It is wonderful to hear from you.
We are fans, but you treat us as friends. That says something about your heart.

I am so happy to read that you are having such a satisfying experience at Fletcher.
It seems that regardless of the venue, you still are still working hard, being yourself and having fun.

Now, letís talk about Korea. Winter Song is such a beautiful jewel. Your athleticism and artistry are sublime. You still got it, baby!

Itís funny, but I realize that I am not just a Michelle Kwan skating fan; I am a Michelle Kwan fan, period. I find myself cheering you on as you study and grow, during your State Department trips, and in all your endeavors.

I wish you and yours the best during the Holidays, the New Year and always.

With admiration and love,
HD

P.S. Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum.

donnylutz
December 24th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I look forward to so many things on xmas......and one over the years has been getting a holiday message from you! Merry Christmas Michelle! And, GREAT to hear that you want to skate in the US soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your fans will probably, kinda-sorta, possibly, maybe, like to see that! :)

Donnylutz :)

RA5CViggie
December 24th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Happy Holidays to you and your family and friends too, Michelle! Thanks for posting. I'm glad to hear your are still working for the State Department. I hope you have a great time in Hawaii. Maybe you will run into your "boss", President Obama there, ha ha! ;) Enjoy grad school and hope to see you back on U.S. ice soon!

xoxo to you too. :)

skfan
December 24th, 2009, 11:51 PM
michelle, if you're happy i'm happy. thank you for taking the time to post.

P.S. your skating performances from yester-years are making my holidays happier this year, as they have since 1993. thanks again.

machina111
December 25th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Wow! Thank you for making my Christmas Eve ten times better! Have a wonderful vacation! Seeing you skate in Korea was amazing and I can't wait to see you on the ice again. I wish you all the luck in grad school. You make us all very proud!

Dolphine
December 25th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your message and thank you for thinking of us! Sounds like you have been very busy. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your new life in Boston! Enjoy your well deserved vacation with your family in Hawaii. We are all looking forward to seeing you back on the U.S ice again!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Undaunted Courage
December 25th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Merry Christmas, Michelle, and I hope that you have a wonderful coming year! I went through a great deal to get tickets to these upcoming Olympic games, and I was really hoping to see you compete in my hometown. The programs that you performed in Korea were the best programs this season. I have always dreamed of you skating to Carmina Burana! You are still the best, and no one can hold a candle to your passion and skill on the ice. However, I am happy that you have moved onto something that fulfills your life and your ambitions -- diplomacy.

Every little tibit from you is like gold in this forum, so thanks for writing such a long message. I especially look forward to this quote:

I definitely look forward to performing in front of the U.S. audience again soon; )

What does the wink "; )" mean? How mysterious? See: even your semicolons make me crazy, LOL.

CAROLB
December 25th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Michelle,

My husband wanted to know why I wanted to go on the computer so late and I told him I wanted to read your holiday post to the MKF. I just knew you would stop by and say hello. So glad grad school is going well and important to you. Loved what you did in Korea. You are still the best Michelle, bar none. Thank you to Utube also.

So looking forward to seeing you skate again in the U.S. You are so loved by the skating world, we need you to be around in some capacity. Even just a little.

Have fun in Hawaii, enjoy the sun and enjoy the rest of the Holiday Season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We all love you :hug
Carol

Stumble Bunny
December 25th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Michelle,

Thank you so much for posting -- it was very thoughtful of you.

Your performances in Korea were truly lovely and it was such a joy to see you skate again espcially since you seemed to be free from pain and your face radiated such happiness as if you were really enjoying yourself. To read that you plan to skate in the U.S. is such a fantastic present. :clap

I had the pleasure of watching you skate "live" with COI in Orlando (twice) -- both were memorable experiences. (I almost saw you again at the Germain Arena in Florida, but I fell and sprained my ankle before the performance, unfortunately living up to my nickname as the "Stumble Bunny.") So I am absolutely looking forward to your return to the ice at home!!

Continued success with your studies. I know how difficult graduate school courses can be -- my daughter graduated in May with a Masters Degree in Human Resources from the Hamilton Holt School of Business in Orlando. I am so very proud of Marisa, as I am sure your parents are of you.

Congratulations on your continued appointment, Madame Ambassador -- you honorably represented the sport of figure skating throughout your career, and you continue to represent the best this wonderful Country has to offer to the world.

Do hope you enjoy your holiday in Hawaii -- you might even run into a very "special representative" from Washington, DC, while you're there!!

Wishing you and your family every Joy and Blessing of the Season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Anne

loociex3
December 25th, 2009, 01:55 PM
It's great to hear from you again, Michelle! It sounds like you're having a great time in Boston. Enjoy your vacation and best wishes to you and your family for the holiday season!
Love, Lucy

dec5
December 25th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Hey Michelle!!!! Good to hear from you again...and yes GO LAKERS!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

patsue
December 25th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Wishing you: love, peace, joy and happiness for the rest of this holiday season and in the coming years. Thank you for your honesty and integrity , in the sports world and your personal life.

DCSkate
December 25th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Merry Chirstmas Michelle, and everyone here at MKF!

WorldsGreatestMK
December 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Michelle,

When you were online, I almost fainted. I was just excited that "The Michelle Kwan was on the forum". And after I read your post, I did not know what to say, so I finally thought deep and hard and finally realize what I wanted to say.

Michelle you have inspired me to continue believing and working hard. Somedays life would just get difficult, and then I would watch one of your performances, and feel uplifted and back on track. You have brought smiles into my family and MKF's. There will never be another Michelle Kwan. I hope to see you skate LIVE someday. (hopefully). Thanks again for writing Michelle :)

-KJ-

fdevine
December 25th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Heather said, "I have to say that my favorite part of your message is how you are looking forward to skating in front of a US audience soon." And I agree.

Merry Christmas, Michelle and have a wonderful, blessed 2010.

grannie frances

MKinNYC
December 26th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Michelle,

You've had an amazing year living your life! I was one of your many fans streaming the live video of your performances in Korea. You brought me to tears - you were so beautiful! I am looking forward to your US performances. Wishing you love, happiness and success in all your endeavors! Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010! :angel

Maria

Forever Loyal
December 26th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Thank you Michelle for taking time out of your busy schedule to post! I know that your family is very important to you and to take the time to post on the forum is Kwantastic! I hope you consider us your family too. It was a Kwanderful christmas presant to come to the forum and see that you posted.

You continue to amaze me with your achievements. You are truly an inspiration. God Bless you and your family. Have a wonderful healthy New Year. We miss you!

GetTheSet06
December 26th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for your performances in Korea; they were wonderful. Continued good luck at school and with all of your endeavors. Hearing you talk about your experiences at Tufts brings back memories for me about when I was getting my master's. :) And I live in Rhode Island- so I know about the cold weather too! Take care and God Bless, Alisa

jvanal
December 26th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Great to hear from you Michelle! Happy Holidays to you and your family and also to all of the MKF family.

wingheartsong
December 26th, 2009, 04:47 PM
So wonderful to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to post. It's great that you are doing so well and are happy with all you are doing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, JoAnn

probativev
December 28th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Thank you for writing, Michelle. It's so great to hear you doing well. And we loved your preformances in Korea. You're still as good as EVER!!!!

RedLadyBug
December 28th, 2009, 01:51 AM
glad to hear you are doing well Michelle!:)

Beth2000
December 28th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I admit I have hit and missed this forum b/c of being busy but, I came back to see if you posted and you did!!! Thank you.

I hope that you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and I hope that y'all have a very Happy New Year!!!!

Grace
December 28th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Happy Holidays Michelle!

Congratulations on finishing your Econ final and your diplomacy paper! And yes, Boston sounds ultra chilly, especially with the crazy storms the east coast seems to be experiencing. Welcome back to California :) We've missed you here!

DEFINITELY looking forward to when you return to skate in front of the US audience. I think you'll find a group of us watching you whenever you decide to!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Hawaii (I just came back from vacation myself, and I missed seeing your post until yesterday!) with well deserved rest and relaxation, with wishes of lots of laughter and joy. We have certainly missed you, and are thrilled to see you so happy and doing amazing things in the world, whether it being part of Yuna's ice skating show, being named as a godmother to the most awesome ship, or taking life changing trips abroad.

Looking forward to seeing you on float #71. It will be the first time I will be at the Rose Parade. I was going to be there even before I knew you would be there and now I'm even more excited!

All the best in 2010 to an incredible woman,
~Grace

KeithB
December 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
As always it is a great joy to hear from you. Best wishes to all.

michellesmom
December 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Thank you so much for posting, Michelle.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well in school and couldn't be prouder of you if you really were my daughter!

Hope you and your family have a happy, healthy, prosperous 2010!

graciesfriend
December 30th, 2009, 07:18 PM
My best wishes to you and your family for a happy and healthy New Year, Michelle! And thanks for posting and letting us know what's in the works for you. Wishing you continued success at Fletcher, with the State Department and all your endeavors.

Googoo
December 30th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year Michelle! :):) Congrats on completing your first semester!

lillyfly
December 31st, 2009, 04:35 PM
You are so sweet to visit us and share a bit of your life with us. :hug Thank you!

Wishing you a happy holiday and a wonderful New Year!

Terri
January 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM
Happy New Year, Michelle!

luvablepinay
January 3rd, 2010, 03:15 AM
Michelle,

I hope you had a great holiday and enjoying your time off from school. :D I hope you have a great new year and I wish you luck in grad school. I can't wait to see you back on the ice again!!

--Leah

honey827
January 6th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Michelle it is always wonderful to read your posts. Have a great 2010 and I look forward to the surprises you have in store for us.

lovemkforever
January 11th, 2010, 07:01 PM
You have a wonderful life during the past couples of days! Good Luck!! Can't waiting see your peroformance on the ice!!

Sharon
January 15th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Well I'm late to the party as usual, but thank you so much for remembering us Michelle! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and vacation. Good Luck at school!!!

katsk8
January 19th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Thanks for keeping us up to date and performing in Korea... we all were in for the biggest treat to see you skate again. Filled my heart with joy. You were just as strong as you always are. It is great that you are busy and happy and adjusting to the New England winters. Wishing you success and joy in all your future plans.

KwansPrayerWarrior
February 15th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I definitely look forward to performing in front of the U.S. audience again soon; )

Take care! Hugs :gphug, MK

*** Are you SERIOUS right now..........

How did I MISS this office memo???? :angel