PDA

View Full Version : michael was awesome!!!

yankgrl46
February 12th, 2000, 01:07 PM
im so glad that artistry final triumphs over quads!!!!! timothy was great but michael was the package! lets hope judges go for the package tonight! good luck michelle :0)

kwanette
February 12th, 2000, 01:10 PM
men's comp was in 96 for Rudy Galindo!!!!!!Finally, the judges are getting it!!!! Let's hope they begin doing it in the ladies, too. Michael skated beautifully...he is not my fav, but he was alive!!!!!!

Karin
February 12th, 2000, 01:29 PM
Yeah!!! :-) Weiss's coach was so touching!!! MK will be full of spark!!! :-)))))

susan ba
February 12th, 2000, 01:54 PM
i thought timothy was very exciting but i thought micheal had the better skate too. in fact, i thought micheal was clearly better. timothy had the quads and triples but not much of anything else. but for timothy none the less and i'm happy for micheal especially

AYS
February 12th, 2000, 01:55 PM
That was a champion's performance by Weiss. I'm glad for him.:-)

Beth2000
February 12th, 2000, 01:59 PM
I was very happy for Michael. I think the judges did the right thing, not that Timothy wasn't good b/c he was but when you think about it they want to send someone that has been to the world's before and Michael has proven himself again this year, it just isn't time for Timothy just yet but it will be pretty soon.

Rene
February 12th, 2000, 03:56 PM
Let's hope the international judges start counting EVERYTHING that goes into a program. I'm glad the better "skate" as Dick put it, and the better program won.

Anita18
February 12th, 2000, 04:57 PM
After Tim skated, I seriously thought that there was NO way that Michael could win. When Michael pulled off such an exciting performance, I almost jumped out of my seat and cheered! I was so glad that he was able to do so well under sooo much pressur