PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yes... the Hair is Coming Back

6JESSE9
February 12th, 2000, 07:11 PM
I had to pinch myself when I saw her hair tied back. THANK GOD!!!! I hope she keeps growing it... He rline is so much better with her hair like that... I know that line should not be affecte dby hair... but in my book it does.... YAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

michaeljosh
February 12th, 2000, 07:17 PM
i was going to say the same thing. i was surprised she pinned it back. nice to see it. i'm also glad she won. now we can all get some sleep.

Googoo
February 12th, 2000, 07:17 PM
I was surprised to see her hair back like that. It looked so nice! She looked very pretty with the makeup too. BTW when I saw the subject I thought the thread would be about you pulling out your hair from the stress and it finally growing back! Lol!

skatingfan
February 12th, 2000, 07:26 PM
Love this new old hair. She has the perfect shape face to show it off.

mano
February 12th, 2000, 07:50 PM
I was like, she should have won just because of that, hehehe. I can't wait until it's long again. Maybe she's like Samson, the power was in the hair,hehehe. BTW, Littlepebbles during our icq messaging last night suggested that Michelle should pin her hair back or something. Glad Michelle heard. ;o)

Googoo
February 12th, 2000, 08:01 PM
LOL Mano! Quite a coinkidink! Why did you guys suggest that? Because of it flying in her face during spins?

Mousee17
February 12th, 2000, 08:03 PM
I love her hair now! Michelle looks much more feminine with longer hair. Short hair looks good on some people, but Michelle's face shape is made for longer hair. Whew, now that Michelle won Nationals, my stomach can stop churning. :)

dpierce
February 12th, 2000, 08:27 PM
I was so dissapointed when i saw her hair. dont get me wrong i always think she looks beautifull but i prefer her so much more with the short hair!!!!!!!! and i prefer it down. Have to say though that this is coming from a guy that thinks everyone looks better with short hair!

mano
February 12th, 2000, 08:54 PM
It was after we were checking out one of MK's pics where she was picking herself up from her fall in ADITL. It was the one where she was facing us. I commented on how she looked pretty there, despite the fall and LP said that MK needs to pin her hair back since some were over her eyes.

Rene
February 12th, 2000, 09:48 PM
Her hair looked great. I even like it better like that than in a bun.

MichelleKwanFanForever
February 12th, 2000, 11:19 PM
I love it! It's so pretty and it's so plain and simple. That's the way I like hair. Just plain and simple. I wish Michelle would have this hair forever!

AYS
February 13th, 2000, 02:22 AM
I thought she looked beautiful with it like that!

marlana
February 13th, 2000, 03:08 AM
I don't write often, but I enjoy reading others talk about michelle like I do at home. I was so worried about her winning at nationals that I couldn't enjoy the stars on ice show that we went to last night.

BeezerB
February 13th, 2000, 03:48 AM
Does anyone think her hair flying around bothered her in the SP and that's why she swooped it back?? As soon as I saw her, I had visions of '98 and I knew she would win!!

badhairday
February 13th, 2000, 06:35 AM
I was thrilled to see Michelle's new/old hair... it looked so beautiful on her... my boyfriend commented that she looked radiant because she had on the sexiest dress and now she has the sexiest face.. I thought so too...

kwanette
February 13th, 2000, 07:07 AM
but I get the feeling it must have bothered her in the sp, so I wouldn't have cared if she shaved it into a buzz before she stepped on the ice.

Joshua
February 13th, 2000, 07:15 AM
who hated her hair like that. I couldn't get the image of Philippe (from the Mulan TV Special) out of my head. It was still too short for me to like it like that, but I can understand why she did it.

Rene
February 13th, 2000, 07:29 AM
LOL Joshua about Philipe.

skatingfan
February 13th, 2000, 08:20 AM
What about candeloro? You mean you are jealous? It was just a disney special. I still like the bun the best.

FlashOBlue
February 13th, 2000, 10:51 AM
What's wrong with wispy bangs AND a bun or pony tail? I hate that severe pulled back look. Michelle needs a little hair around her face. I love her no matter how she wears her hair, but since we're on the subject I had to respond. Michelle cut her hair, as I remember, because it was too difficult to manage by herself. Her sister or mother always had to help her get it all pinned up and out of the way. Well, it seems that now is not the time for her to worry about her hair -- she has too much too much to worry about! I really thought about writing to her and letting her know awful I thought her hair looked in the long program, but I really don't want to criticize her. She gets too much of that from the press and Mr. Button...and now even Peggy! Still, I'd love a little wispy bang...and that goes for Sarah, Sasha and Naomi, too! They all look like little old ladies to me! Good for you, dpierce, a man who likes short hair! So many men demand long hair on women. You are definately refreshing!

Joshua
February 13th, 2000, 10:52 AM
I meant that Michelle's hair reminded me of Philippe's hair in the special...where he played Captain Shang.

Beth2000
February 13th, 2000, 11:03 AM
I will add my two cents in. I use to love Michelle's hair when it was long. The first time I saw her when she cut it, I thought uck! After seeing her with short hair I started liking it. Now maybe she is trying to let it grow out some so that she can do more things with it besides it sitting there and doing nothing. I am one of those people that when I was younger that my Mom was constantly cutting my hair and trying to make me look like her. I hated it. Now that I am married and have a child I can actually do what I want with my hair. It is long with some wispy bangs. I know there are some people that like short hair, but you really can't do a whole lot with short hair. With longer hair you can put it up or do whatever with it. Well thats my opinion. Okay I will now go back from where I came. Sorry.

Joshua
February 13th, 2000, 11:20 AM
FlashOBlue, I'm not a big fan of short hair, but on Michelle I think it suits her well. Actually, I like it in a bun, long, in a pony tail, and short(this season)....I only didn't like her hair throughout the '98-'99 season.

Abercrombie
February 13th, 2000, 01:39 PM
Does anyone have a pic of her new hair style??

Googoo
February 13th, 2000, 02:01 PM
Um yeah writing a letter to Michelle telling her you don't like her hair would be pretty darned rude and pointless. Here's a link to the picture. <A HREF=http://us.yimg.com/p/ap/20000213/capt.us_skating_nje.jpg >http://us.yimg.com/p/ap/20000213/capt.us_skating_nje.jpg </A>

samacc
February 13th, 2000, 02:21 PM
Oh! I just love her hair right now, it really looks good on her. Not too short and not too long, just right..by the way i need some enlightenment, is she still training in Lake Arrowhead..or she got a new skating rink where she does it now?

samacc
February 13th, 2000, 02:26 PM
Yes! I love her hair right now? She really look good out there.Not too short it's just right.. Anyway, got a question is she still training in Lake ?Arrowhead or she is skating in a new rink right ow?