PDA

View Full Version : Michelle on Leno

araceli323
March 1st, 2002, 04:13 AM
Did the rest of you see Michelle on the Tonight Show last night? Michelle looked so nice and I guess she's still trying to cope with the disappointment she feels. On the bright side, she did confirm that she'll be at Worlds!! Jay Leno also told her that he thought she was very classy and was an asset to her sport. Chris Tucker was there too and asked her for 4 tickets to Worlds. Too funny! If anyone else saw her, please share your thoughts on her visit to Leno.

krystl76
March 1st, 2002, 06:32 PM
I'm so glad Michelle decided to go...and i think the interview was great...but i know it must be hard for her trying to hold back those tears talking about Salt Lake City...i'm glad she seems happier now...and she was really cute copying Chris Tucker with his movement in the movie Rush Hour when he's doing that swaying back and forth with the head movement....I thought it was cute.....

modicum
March 2nd, 2002, 01:42 AM
Michelle, you were absolutely beautiful and charming, demonstrating all the wonderful qualities that make you the champion of our hearts! To see you shine means more to us than any gold medal ever could. Plus, great dress!

Alessa1
March 2nd, 2002, 09:58 AM
I just wanted to say I agree with you.
She was absolutely classy and charming.
She looked beautiful in that dress. No
matter what color medal she wins, she's
still a champion to us.

WE LOVE YOU MICHELLE!!!

krystl76
March 4th, 2002, 07:49 PM
did u guys hear Jay Leno call Michelle "our olympic champion" towards the end when he reintroduce his guest...Michelle look kind of shock but smiled right away but i thought it was just me and then i check the transcript and he did say it....for me Michelle is my olympic champion no matter what color her medal is '98 and 02.

kwansong99
March 12th, 2002, 05:03 PM
does anyone have the leno interview on tape or have a link where i could see it... its really important that i do see it. i have read the transcripts but its just not the same... thanx!