PDA

View Full Version : The right words

Smokey2000
March 8th, 2002, 05:48 AM
Like so many others, I too have been searching for the words to tell you. After a great deal of soul searching, (I've should've checked Heaven first and then E-Bay), I've come up with the following;

You know, skating is a part of who who are, but it's not all that you are. You are a human being, with emotions, needs, desires just like everyone else. When you were 7 years old, and you saw Brian Boitano skate and win the gold, you wanted to do the same thing. While you grew up, that little 7 year old always remained a part of you.
Feb. 21, you became that litle 7 year old again. The little 7 year old who was experiencing a dream come true. The little 7year old, who was also afraid, and as a result, had to settle for Bronze. That little girl left the ice a grown woman, who showed her sadness, as well as her strengh.
That little 7 year old will always be a part of you. A part of many parts that make the whole you. You are one of a kind, an individual. You are the Dorothy Hamill, Babe Ruth, Lou Ferrigno, Elvis Pressley of our time. You will always be loved for who you are, not what you are. You've conquered the world with your heart, not with your skating.
Your eyes speak volumes, yet I have only read a few words. Remember what I once told you in a letter I wrote; "Your reflection has always shown who you are inside,: Love." May it remain so for all eternity. And remember, no matter how lonely you may ever feel, you will never be alone.
God bless you, and keep you safe.

JinGXionG
March 8th, 2002, 05:43 PM
Michelle has grown up. Michelle has matured

JinGXionG
Fields Of Gold™