PDA

View Full Version : We are rooting for you in 2006! :-)

mk undaunted courage
February 23rd, 2002, 10:22 PM
You have taught me what true undaunted courage is. You are the epitome of beauty on ice and it always comes from deep down in your soul. Everybody wanted you to win that Olympic gold. But don't feel disappointed because we're not. Remember; we love you for how you handle yourself in defeat. This time is no different. We would all love you to come back in 2006. If you chose to, skate for yourself. There is absolutely no way you can impress your fans even more. Above all, you have taught me what it means to fall and pick yourself up again. You are an Angel!

Tim

barbnf
February 24th, 2002, 06:12 AM
I agree, Tim, Michelle is special, in part, because she is so gracious -- win or lose; and let none of us forget how often she has won ... won so many, many firsts ... and winning bronze and winning silver are no small achievements ... few of us do even that ... so bravo, Michelle, bravo!!!! Celebrate your achievements ... ponder the future, and NEVER look back with regret ...

Trina
February 26th, 2002, 11:09 AM
She is a legand and she doesn't need a gold medal for the world to know it. We know it. I hope she knows it. She has touched us so many times. She is truley a role model for young children.