PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Kwan, an inspiration to all

kwansong99
March 12th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Michelle, you have inspired so many to persue their hopes and dreams. One can not give that credit to all those other athletes out there...you are a true role model for all children, teens, young adults, and adults as well! you inspire and you amaze us on and off the ice. You are one in a million! Never lose that special fire that makes you the most loved, the most cherished, the nicest, the swetest, the strongest, the most ambitious young athlete this world has ever seen!

Good Luck in Nagano!

I have cried at every one of your performances since 1999, and im gonna cry at the worlds! awwwwwwww!!

sasha5151
March 21st, 2002, 09:14 AM
Michelle has given so much to skating. In return, she was given fans, supporters, and medals. I believe she is the best skater in the world!
Now I ask myself, how can Michelle be so beautiful, brave, and talented? I love her skating for its grace, and how she can put so much pride in it. Now I can answer my question myself. It's because of her hard work, the training, every ounce of energy she has put into skating pays off.
I don't believe in luck but, GOOD LUCK!

Jean65
March 23rd, 2002, 05:37 AM
Dear Michelle:

I am a 67 year old Grandmother who has watched your
skating since you first began. I have agonized over every
jump. cried from just the wonder of your unmatched artistry,
and celebrated over every performance whether you won
a Gold medal or not. Your outstanding grace, beauty and
talent have thrilled us all each and every time you perform.
Your personal dignity and sportsmanship during every interview
and TV appearances are proof of your character and inner
beauty as well. You are a credit to your sport, your country and your family. You are in my opinion, the greatest skater
ever. You have the heart of a true champion and I know
that my life is richer and the world is a better place because
you are in it. I hope that you will continue to follow your
dreams. Always skate with your heart--then no matter what
the scoreboard reads you will always be a winner.

Congratulations on your win at Nationals, your Bronze Medal
at the Olympics, your Silver at Worlds..I repeat there is no
one like you !!!! You are simply the best!!!
Jean65

iceangel
March 23rd, 2002, 06:38 AM
Congrats on the 2002 World Silver medal. You have made me one "Proud Michelle Kwan Fan."

I cannot wait to see you at COI. Get some rest first, ok? It will be well deserved.

Michelle, I cannot add much to Jean65's post. ITA, you will always be the best.

The best skater, the best champion, the best competitor, and the best sportsman

In my opinion, as a skating fan since 1968, you are....

BrendaT
March 25th, 2002, 08:28 PM
I second everything Jean65 said! Michelle is the best. She should have won the gold at world's but when I saw the judges (6 eastern block countries) I knew she would not win, no matter what. Even Dick Button made similar comments on both Friday and Saturday night before they skated. I like Irina and this is not taking anything away from her, she is a great jumper, but Michelle is heads above all the rest with her artistry. Please don't turn pro, Michelle! Good luck with all you undertake. Your fans love you very much and will stand beside you no matter what!